Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NathanLurker
ChrisMcQueen007 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:45 pm
inksb wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:08 pm Love that Japanese pressing jacket and obi

Yeah, and that the Japanese obviously releases Deep Red as Suspiria 2 even if DR came out 2 years before Suspiria.
and that Deep Red record came out 2 years before the actual ''Suspiria 2'', is you will, by which I mean: Inferno. Italians should appreciate , since they were doing the fake misleading sequel title thing themselves haha
By ScoJo
Jimmy_Mike wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:03 pm Image
Gdammit I need to get this record.

The first half of the film (and the score) are pretty great.

The second half (heavy with Morgan Freeman/a bunch bullshit) = Not So Much.
By inksb
Well I went grocery shopping today and the shelves were bare, no meat available except the expensive stuff no one is willing to bulk buy. It was a depressing experience for sure. I've never seen anything like this. At least I came home to this beauty sitting on my porch.

By ScoJo
inksb wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:30 pm Well I went grocery shopping today and the shelves were bare, no meat available except the expensive stuff no one is willing to bulk buy. It was a depressing experience for sure. I've never seen anything like this. At least I came home to this beauty sitting on my porch.

Meat passes, brother. Records are forever :)
By reddye6
At least records don’t make you need to wipe after you are done with them.
By tim28212
joining @inksb
The Mystery Kindaichi Band ‎– The Adventure of Kohsuke Kindaichi
Wewantsounds ‎– WWSLP31
Attachments
P3143362.JPG
P3143362.JPG (244.27 KiB) Viewed 1500 times
By havershaw
@deaf love all of those!

Hey, for anyone else who has the I Lunghi Caoelli Della Morte - is there a total drop out of audio on track B8?

Let me rephrase: there is a total drop out of audio on this track. Manufacturing issue? I suspect it’s a mastering issue, somehow. Literally sounds like the file accidentally got muted or something.