Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
Good morning everyone! Great selection of different types of scores being played the last couple of days. The majority I even haven't heard... And love seeing those @ScoJo action shots! Beautiful deck!

I am rearranging my collection and placing all DWRC releases together and in order. I haven't seen this movie but the score sounds very fine:

By inksb
Bezulsqy wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:18 am Good morning everyone! Great selection of different types of scores being played the last couple of days. The majority I even haven't heard... And love seeing those @ScoJo action shots! Beautiful deck!

I am rearranging my collection and placing all DWRC releases together and in order. I haven't seen this movie but the score sounds very fine:

I enjoyed Darling. It is a very straightforward homage to Repulsion. It's beautifully shot and well acted and it's short.
By ScoJo
Just arrived and STRAIGHT onto my deck- amazing stuff. Full on 'apprehensive' drone-scapes from Korven, and the die-cut sleeve design (using the clear vinyl as key element of the effect) is my favourite bit of packaging since DWs They Live madness. I may even like this more. Cannot wait for this fucking movie on the biggest screen I can find!

IMG_1130.JPG
IMG_1130.JPG (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1874 times
By Bezulsqy
Damn you @ScoJo!
I was thinking of getting that one all week but yesterday I decided against it, because I was sick of shipping costs and the way to evade those would mean I had to spend at least 120 pounds with Transmission Records to be eligible for free shipping. So I said no to myself.
But because of your post I just now placed an order for 131 pounds containing that record....
Fuck my impulse control!!!!
By inksb
ScoJo wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:21 am Just arrived and STRAIGHT onto my deck- amazing stuff. Full on 'apprehensive' drone-scapes from Korven, and the die-cut sleeve design (using the clear vinyl as key element of the effect) is my favourite bit of packaging since DWs They Live madness. I may even like this more. Cannot wait for this fucking movie on the biggest screen I can find!

IMG_1130.JPG
Listened to this digitally yesterday, it's quite good and I can't wait to see it but I'm not sure if it's playing any where near me :(
By deafmetal
I'm really excited to check out The Lighthouse. It opens here tomorrow at a couple theaters, and I also managed to hook Jamie with the trailer. It's a cold day in hell when she agrees to go see a film like this with me.
By inksb
deafmetal wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:37 pm I'm really excited to check out The Lighthouse. It opens here tomorrow at a couple theaters, and I also managed to hook Jamie with the trailer. It's a cold day in hell when she agrees to go see a film like this with me.
Good luck. Most of the feedback I've seen on it is it's the least commercial film of the year and it makes Midsommar look like a mainstream studio film. Also cracks me up he shot it in 4:3
By inksb
Picked this up from the Simonetti Goblin show last week. I've been meaning to order it for ages. I have a new phone which means better pics finally. My previous phone was a piece of garbage that couldn't take a pic that wasn't full of digital noise.