Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By tim28212
L'Ultimo Squalo (The Last Shark) (Great White) - Guido And Maurizio De Angelis
Cabum - Beat DDJ ‎– DDJLP04DLX
Attachments
PA253134.JPG
PA253134.JPG (224.09 KiB) Viewed 1335 times
By tim28212
static14 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:42 am Oh my god @Tim! Is that a new release? Must have missed the boat on that. That flick just straight up steals shots from Jaws and I think Jaws 2 also. :)
I think you are thinking of Cruel Jaws, which actually took scenes from Jaws and jaws 2 ( and this one if not mistaken). But this movie was pulled from the theaters after Universal sued. I got mine from Dusty Grooves but I think you can still get this at 2HD if you're interested.
By tim28212
Prince Of Darkness - John Carpenter & Alan Howarth
Varèse Sarabande ‎– STV 81340

Public Vinyl Demo is this Sunday and I'm working on what vinyl I'm taking. I can't decide if I want to take this or The Fog.
Attachments
PA253136.JPG
PA253136.JPG (255.19 KiB) Viewed 1323 times
By ScoJo
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 1275 times
Something Weird Spook Show Spectacular a-Go-Go
2019, Modern Harmonic

Amazing set of radio spots, spookshow trailers, rare garage/surf instrumentals etc - not only with the incredible MONSTERS CRASH THE PYJAMA PARTY spookshow compilation DVD but also a fab 12-page 'zine. Trust me, this is your one 'must have' new LP for Halloween, creeps!
By inksb
You are just selling me on that record @scojo, I am going to have to place an order soon.

I snagged this for $9 recently on discogs and it finally showed up. So happy to have discovered it, I can't remember who (maybe @tim?) posted it a few months ago and I was immediately sold on it from sampling it on youtube, Happy to finally have a good clean copy.

Dollarhyde wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:39 am Death Note Subber package from Tigerlab.

Apart from the premise knew new nothing about Death Note.
Amazing package from Tigerlab, again.
Vinyl sounds really! Good.
Side C - Hesitation
https://youtu.be/9LmCsw6nly8
Death Note is a fantastic anime if you aren't opposed to watching anime. It does get a bit long about 2/3 through the series. But it's a very good show.
By Dollarhyde
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:07 pm
Dollarhyde wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:39 am Death Note Subber package from Tigerlab.

Apart from the premise knew new nothing about Death Note.
Amazing package from Tigerlab, again.
Vinyl sounds really! Good.
Side C - Hesitation
https://youtu.be/9LmCsw6nly8
Death Note is a fantastic anime if you aren't opposed to watching anime. It does get a bit long about 2/3 through the series. But it's a very good show.
Thanks, Your recommendation is noted. I've never really known where to start with more modern anime (late 90's +) but Tigerlab seem to be pointing me in the right direction, this sub has been a really solid run so far. Still hope they do some older anime OSTs though.
Dollarhyde wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:54 pm Thanks, Your recommendation is noted. I've never really known where to start with more modern anime (late 90's +) but Tigerlab seem to be pointing me in the right direction, this sub has been a really solid run so far. Still hope they do some older anime OSTs though.
Yeah, im not a huge fan of modern anime myself. Death Note and Attack on Titan are the only ones I've watched in probably a decade.
By deafmetal

Following up a late night viewing of @ScoJo’s excellent film reconstruction with a fresh spin this afternoon. What a labor of love for this archival project. Also in full agreement that Silver Cross is the jam.
By ScoJo
*Thumbs aloft* :D

That sequence in the film, the combination of the intriguing mystery-turned-horrific, the design, lighting, and TDs score... it's pure cinema magic.

It's quite odd seeing this LP finally out there in the world- such an important touchstone for me (and lots of others...)