Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
Does anyone want to add their Discogs profile to a dedicated STBC Discogs Group?
Discussion still takes place on this board, but I would love to see other members collections on Discogs. I know not everyone has a Discogs page or their collection visible, but some do contain a wealth of info (see Milliondollars page for instance :-) ).
It is simply an idea. No pressure.

I made a start:
https://www.discogs.com/group/9106/members
By Dollarhyde
Added myself, my discogs collection is not very complete, and a few bits I have moved on but they are still in my discogs collection.

Sounds like a good idea Bez, it may get me to get more pro active on the discogs front.
Last edited by Dollarhyde on Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By frost
Sure, why not. My collection is far from being complete and though soundtracks might not be the main focus they are a big part of my collecting interest. Would be interesting for browsing , exchange and show-off purposes ;) added myself as agecoop
By inksb
I joined. I'm under a different name there, bluesmoke but I added the same avatar to help associate it with me here. My collection needs to be updated really bad. I haven't added anything that hasn't been bought off of discogs directly in months. So I guess I have something to work on in my spare time this week.
By Hatter313
i recently reactivated my discogs account under a new name and am still in the process of putting everything in, but once its in better shape i'll hop in there.
By DigitalHiss
EDIT: changed my discogs name to digitalhiss ...

I'm nevergetoutoftheboat (can't change discogs names right? I coulden't find a way..) anyways I just joined.

Most of the things I've bought over the last 2 years or so are on there...but there is a big backlog of stuff I've bought since '98 or so when I started buying music.
Last edited by DigitalHiss on Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Bezulsqy
Very cool to see all these collections.

@Digitalhiss
You can change your username 3 times. You can find it under the User Settings. Scroll down and you will find it.
By reddye6
I've added myself as well: reddye6. I've only been adding newly acquired releases to my collection. I've been thinking about adding 10 releases a day to get all of my collection in there. Maybe this will help jumpstart that effort.

<plug>And, hey, I'm always selling music to feed the habit, so feel free to take a look at my sale list as well.</plug>
By popsick
I've joined too. Lots more to add but I've got over 500 on there. Great fun browsing everyone's collections, superb idea!
By DigitalHiss
Bezulsqy wrote:Very cool to see all these collections.

@Digitalhiss
You can change your username 3 times. You can find it under the User Settings. Scroll down and you will find it.
Awesome-thanks for the heads up..

now on discogs as digitalhiss !
By ScoJo
Bezulsqy wrote:That’s an interesting photo stream you have there. Brilliant stuff!
Careful now - you will see many things....that you will feel urge to buy immediately.

;-)
By CrossedPete
I just joined. this still isnt the complete collection, i still have to enter my cds and a couple of tapes but im pretty sure all my records are up
By bpwlogan
I'll probably drop dead before I can place my entire collection on there, but it'll give me something to do in my spare time.

Thanks Bez for setting this up.
By maxlevel
texasvinyl wrote:My discogs collection is set private but I post stuff to my instagram sometimes @texasvinyl
I got persuaded to join Instagram over the weekend, @maxdevere. I’ll be putting up tapes and vinyl. also have no idea what I’m doing with it yet
By frost
During the last two weeks, I managed to go through my complete collection and added everything at Discogs. I might go through my cds and tapes sometime but not for now.
By Mateo Sanboval
I need to get on this.