Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
Fantastic movie! I had never seen it. Really great. Also the composer John Mills-Cockell did not ring a single bell for me, but his score is excellent.
This really needs a release on vinyl. (I can't even seem to find a release on any medium for this).

Here is an interview I found on: http://www.terrortrap.com/interviews/johnmillscockell/

one part:
TT: Can you explain what specific instruments you used to create the score for Terror Train? All orchestral? Any synthesizers or cooked effects?

JMC: There's not any synthesizer sounds that I recall. But I did use a Vox electronic organ and something called a Solina. We also processed a number of conventional instruments; what's now called DSP (digital signal processing).
By Little Walter
I saw Terror Train at a Drafthouse Terror Tuesday not long ago, and it brought down the house - quite a stand-out, and the music was a good mesh of not-too-serious, and just-serious-enough. I don't know anything about John Mills-Cockell at all though. Anyone know of any other pertinent scores he did?