Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Hello friends, thank you for your congratulations.
LITA will distribute the book to its associated stores, so it should be available also in Europe and Japan.
You can order the book also through the publisher's website: AJNA. The copies purchased directly from AJNA will have two postcards (one numbered and signed) and a custom bookmark as bonuses.
https://www.theajnaoffensive.com/blogs/ ... -pre-order
Red Goblin wrote:Hello friends, thank you for your congratulations.
LITA will distribute the book to its associated stores, so it should be available also in Europe and Japan.
You can order the book also through the publisher's website: AJNA. The copies purchased directly from AJNA will have two postcards (one numbered and signed) and a custom bookmark as bonuses.
https://www.theajnaoffensive.com/blogs/ ... -pre-order
Will wait for a Euopean seller. AJNA charges $57 shipping on top of the sales price. That is a tad to expensive :-)
@RedGoblin - Congrats on the book release. I have been looking forward to this announcement. I hope it feels satisfying to see such a large project finally coming to fruition. I am excited to receive the book in September. Cheers!

@Spun/@Bez - Internationally shipping rates from the US are out of hand, especially for a heavy 600-page hardbound book. Those rates could be accurate if the book weighs 4 or 5 pounds.
I have re-watched Deep Red and Dawn of the Dead recently, and now I'm even more excited to read this tome.

Cheers, Fabio! Area you including any photos of your personal Goblin vinyl collection? If not, please post some photos here, if possible. :)
Thanks Blue15 and Deafmetal!
We chose to include very few images of album covers since you can track almost anything on Discogs. So you will find only a few variants and acetate labels. On the other hand, the section dedicated to the discography is really impressive, Goblin records have had a huge amount of editions all over the world, constantly increasing.
Red Goblin wrote:Thanks Blue15 and Deafmetal!
We chose to include very few images of album covers since you can track almost anything on Discogs. So you will find only a few variants and acetate labels. On the other hand, the section dedicated to the discography is really impressive, Goblin records have had a huge amount of editions all over the world, constantly increasing.
And without you sir I'd never know which to hunt down, thanks for putting all your knowledge together for this book, I can't wait to read it!