Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Burning Witches Rec
Hello peeps!
A few people have been asking where to purchase Burning Witches Records debut vinyl releases by All of Them Witches and Burning Tapes.

UK customers -
Direct from our Bandcamp page -
https://burningallwitches.bandcamp.com/merch_orders
Transmission Records -
http://transmissionrecords.co.uk
US customers -
http://www.twoheadeddog.com/brands/BURN ... UK%29.html
http://lightintheattic.net/shop-the-cat ... %5B%5D=259

Cheers
Gary BWR
By reddye6
For those of us who purchased via Kickstarter, have all the LPs been mailed, or are you still in the process of sending them out?
By reddye6
BurningTapes wrote:They were all posted last week. You should have them very soon. Are you in USA?
Yup, I'm in the US, so I have no worries. Just curious. Thanks!
By reddye6
BurningTapes wrote:If you don't receive it by middle of next week drop us an email.
I will -- but now that I've mentioned that they haven't arrived yet, I expect them to arrive today to shut me up properly
By DigitalHiss
reddye6 wrote:
BurningTapes wrote:If you don't receive it by middle of next week drop us an email.
I will -- but now that I've mentioned that they haven't arrived yet, I expect them to arrive today to shut me up properly
I rec'd mine on Saturday/6 days ago and I'm in the northeast USA.
By reddye6
DigitalHiss wrote:
reddye6 wrote:
I rec'd mine on Saturday/6 days ago and I'm in the northeast USA.
Now I am jealous; I am in the same place (just north of Boston). They didn't come today, but there is always tomorrow for dreams to come true.
By BurningTapes
Available via Mondo today -
180g Black vinyl including download.
All of them witches - The Coven
BurningTapes - Blood Runs Dry (includes 12page booklet)

Also available from Two Headed Dog in the USA.

UK can get them from the awesome Transmission or direct from us at Bandcamp.

Thanks
IMG_4447.JPG
IMG_4447.JPG (328.38 KiB) Viewed 5366 times
By BurningTapes
Just to give you beautiful people a heads up, we are running a competition to win some test pressings and EP download codes on Facebook, Twitter @BurningAWitch and instagram (burningwitchesrecords). Just like the picture and follow. Ends Friday 14th April.

We are also running low on regular stock. Couple of copies remaining in HHV and Transmission or direct from us at bandcamp. Cheers!
By BurningTapes
Brass Hearse arrives tomorrow on Burning Witches https://burningallwitches.bandcamp.com

The goth soaked electronic rock of Brass Hearse’s debut album is here to take over your dark souls and have a ball!

“They are black chrome”

BRASS HEARSE is made up of WOLFMEN OF MARS (L Liberty, J Clapp, N Merryweather) and the vocalist from ICE DRAGON (R. Rochondo) and they have created an album that swirls with beauty, darkness and epic choruses.

The band says, “if we did this right, these songs should give you the feelings of death, romance and a good fucking time”

Brass Hearse will be available on limited edition single sided black vinyl, with screen printed image on the B side. Download card is included with 2 extra bonus tracks. Limited to only 250 worldwide.
4D150A64-0B8A-4976-B48B-8BAE0C784B48.jpeg
4D150A64-0B8A-4976-B48B-8BAE0C784B48.jpeg (27.04 KiB) Viewed 3418 times
By BurningTapes
Hi all,

A couple updates. We have a new website https://burningwitchesrecords.com/ where all our new releases will be going on sale first.

We also have a new vinyl subscription service

BURNING WITCHES RECORDS VINYL SUBSCRIPTION 2018

Burning Witches Records are proud to have presented so many wonderful releases in 2017. We are so grateful for all the support we have been shown and the loyal customers that return time and again. Rest assured that 2018 is going to be an absolute killer year with many releases in the works or already underway.

With all this in mind we would like to now offer you a chance to join the BWR subscription for 2018 and help support us for this year whilst being rewarded with the absolute best prices possible for these releases plus exclusive bonuses as a thank you.

BWR 2018 Subscription will consist of 4 LPs over the course of the year. Some familiar names and some new to the label. First up in March will be our very own All of Them Witches -

1. All of Them Witches - Hunters Moon
2. Graham Reznick - Robophasia
3. TBA
4. TBA

Also included will be a 10% discount code for any non subscription releases, plus a full length subscriber only cassette release. Subscribers will also get physical copies of the LPs prior to general sale, plus surprises along the way.

Subscription window opens 31st January to 1st April 2018

Available only at burningwitchesrecords.com

Join the coven or build the pyre!

Thanks,
Darren and Gary
BWR
By BurningTapes
Thank you Max!

There will be no more Transmission tapes from us but I believe Nick has future plans to do a version down the line. Also check Two Headed Dog, they may have the last copy?

Cheers
By inksb
If I was UK based I would be all over that subscription. Unfortunately the price is just too high for me with the conversion and shipping. Hopefully we will get tape releases of most of these and I will grab most of them that way.
By inksb
BurningTapes wrote:Hi @inks

There aren't any tape releases planned of these ones sadly. Out of interest where are you based?

Cheers
That's a bummer. I'm in US, NY to be more precise. I'll probably just grab the ones I'm most interested in then. I would assume that you'll partner with TwoHeadedDog for distribution over here. It's not a big deal, I rarely order vinyl from overseas due to how expensive shipping has become.