Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By J.R.
I just grabbed what appears to be a Japanese Copy of Mondo Cane, complete with obi strip! I can't find any information about it, and I don't speak Japanese! Is it a bootleg? Help!
By Mateo Sanboval
Holy shit, it's JR! Hi there, JR!
By monsterworship
all depends on the details.

I'm sure its legit, just not listed on Discogs. I have a lot of things that aren't on there, its not an easy task to do.
By J.R.
Hey Mateo!

@monsterworship thanks for that. I tried posting a pic of it here but it would appear my iPad Pro (my main source of computer and Internetting, will not let me post a picture of it! I think it might actually be the Italian release with a different code and an obi on it.

Realistically it doesn't matter, I'm just stoked i grabbed it: it's a great album, and I got it with Crawlspace and The Sword and the Sorcerer, so much happiness all round!
By Bezulsqy
J.R. wrote:Hey Mateo!

@monsterworship thanks for that. I tried posting a pic of it here but it would appear my iPad Pro (my main source of computer and Internetting, will not let me post a picture of it! I think it might actually be the Italian release with a different code and an obi on it.

Realistically it doesn't matter, I'm just stoked i grabbed it: it's a great album, and I got it with Crawlspace and The Sword and the Sorcerer, so much happiness all round!
Congrats on finding this! Would love a copy as well :-) On the center label you should be able to see where it was made/pressed so you can determine it comes from Italy or Japan.

For posting pics you can check out this thread: http://spintheblackestcircles.com/bb/vi ... 97&t=76795
I am guessing that the size of the pics you make with your iPad are to large to use as an attachment. You should get a message somewhere that gives you a reason you cannot post the pic.

And please do add the release to Discogs. It is not that hard for releases that already have a version added to Discogs. You can use the copy-to-draft function.
If you want you can always send me the pictures of the center labels and covers and I'll see if I can add it. I am not the best submitter, but I don't mind the work it sometimes takes.