Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By The Cult Leader
So it looks like the preorder for Stranger Things went on sale this morning through various webstores Amobea, Fat Beats, Dusty Groove etc.. without much warning. I know there's a boxset coming out (probably going to be a brutal drop) but I still wanted one of the variants. If anyone knows a site that still has copies. Let me know.
By Hatter313
wow, that was brutally fast, I'm going for the invade box set myself, but i expected at least a little lead time.
By Hatter313
So lakeshore just tweeted the press release about 18 minutes ago, strange that preorders would go up so shortly, is it possible that these websites just have the page up but haven't started selling, and thats why its reading as sold out?
By blindguy
I haven't fully been able to keep up with this warningless drop. Is there any difference between the variants besides color? In theory I'd much rather just wait for a box set but without any information about availability, contents and price it's hard to convince myself to take a chance and wait. Fortunately I"m not going ot worry about getting a color variant unless there was something else special about those (cover, inserts, etc)
By vi_resmusic
I nearly dived in to preorder but when it came to shipping details there wasn't a correct option for state in my country. Lucky because I really want the box set.
By texasvinyl
FWIW there will be no less than eight variants and at least 10,000 copies of this OST not including the box set.

Lakeshore probably has not communicated this very well.

I have pre-orders in for the clear/smoke at a couple of spots, I suspect they may get cancelled but if not then I'll pass them on to forum members at cost.
By monsterworship
I got one invada variant and i will probably buy one usa version from Lakeshore.

Its like the good old days again, we're gonna see lots of ebay and discogs listings on this one.