Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By reddye6
The score for the "Montauk Chronicles" documentary was made available for pre-order in January 2014. The vinyl is still in a pre-order state, with very few updates as to the status. This topic is for those of us who have placed a pre-order to be able to provide any scrap of release info that may come our way.
By reddye6
A couple of weeks ago I sent an email to White Phosphorous to try and get an update. I got no answer.
By reddye6
I sent email to montaukmovie@hotmail.com last night to see if this release was ever going to see the light of day. I got the following response today:

"It certainly is. All apologies first and for most. We have gone through hell and back to give this a proper release. We're finally working with Elite Entertainment and there will be no extra charges to you. We're also going to send you a free Tshirt. We've also offered a refund option to customers but the we're finally getting to this properly. We had it in place when orders were available but the quality of the run wasn't optimum so we had to go back to square one.
Let me know your thoughts and we will take it from there."

So there is hope, but I'm not holding my breath. I am going to continue to hold out for it, though.
By reddye6
I followed up with them by asking if they felt that the soundtrack would be released this year, and they said that they were certain of it.
By reddye6
phantomnoir wrote:It's now available digitally. I'd like to buy the vinyl. Did you get yours reddye6?
Nope! And I've had no other communication with them since my previous post in April.
By reddye6
After a few more emails with no responses, I've put in an email to cancel my order. I used an updated email that is on the film's commerce site HERE.
By reddye6
I ended up getting a response. The guy apologized for the wait. He said that he was on a shoot but that he'd get me the refund by this Monday. He was also going to shoot me over the digital files for the soundtrack. I'll respond with what happens by Monday.

He did imply that the vinyl was still happening. I asked him what was the latest status, but I haven't heard back yet.
By reddye6
After a friendly reminder, I got my refund last night. He did ask me to keep in touch, so I'll continue to see what I can do to get status updates and post them here.
By Mateo Sanboval
And so the final chapter of the Montauk Chronicles Chronicles draws to a quiet close and STBCers everywhere are left without a tale to tuck them in at night.
By reddye6
Mateo Sanboval wrote:And so the final chapter of the Montauk Chronicles Chronicles draws to a quiet close and STBCers everywhere are left without a tale to tuck them in at night.
I do have a feeling that the epilogue is going to go on and on and on ...