Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By reddye6
Inksb, I wonder if that extra variant is from their Record Society subscription.

Newbury Comics has a variant, and so does Transmission Records. Both are in editions of 500.

https://www.newburycomics.com/products/ ... 5972697268

https://www.transmissionrecords.co.uk/p ... -500-only/

Not seeing one from Bullmoose yet.
By reddye6
Never mind, Bub's post was more informative.
By Bub
reddye6 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:22 pm Never mind, Bub's post was more informative.
All good. It's a team effort around these parts :)

Some of the exclusives aren't live yet.
By inksb
havershaw wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:32 pm Damn, physical release is Jan 20, 2023?!?

am I the only one not bothering with pre-ordering stuff that’s this far out?
Most stuff I don't pre-order past 2 months these days. I do occasionally order something here and there if it's super limited and I know it will sell out. I grabbed the art edition bc that will sell out. I'm pretty sure it was like 4 or 5 month wait for Halloween Kills wasn't it?

As per the variants that are posted, can we all agree that Waxworks is easily the worst of the bunch? It looks like some one threw up pea soup.
By Hatter313
inksb wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:35 pm
havershaw wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:32 pm Damn, physical release is Jan 20, 2023?!?

Most stuff I don't pre-order past 2 months these days. I do occasionally order something here and there if it's super limited and I know it will sell out. I grabbed the art edition bc that will sell out. I'm pretty sure it was like 4 or 5 month wait for Halloween Kills wasn't it?

As per the variants that are posted, can we all agree that Waxworks is easily the worst of the bunch? It looks like some one threw up pea soup.

I normally don’t mind preorders, but I honestly forgot that the firestarter score hadn’t come in yet and was convinced this morning that the October date for that I saw in their banner when I ordered Halloween this morning was a mistake and that firestarter had already come in. January, unfortunately, only FEELS far away lol
By reddye6
The Waxwork variant is one of the more expensive ones at $30. It's even a couple more dollars more expensive than Sacred Bones' alternate-art version.
By inksb
Hatter313 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:46 pm
inksb wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:35 pm

I normally don’t mind preorders, but I honestly forgot that the firestarter score hadn’t come in yet and was convinced this morning that the October date for that I saw in their banner when I ordered Halloween this morning was a mistake and that firestarter had already come in. January, unfortunately, only FEELS far away lol
Yeah I pre-ordered that one through Amazon so I didn't have to actually pay for it until it shipped. Plus it was only $21 or something like that
By inksb
Enjoy the Toons is releasing a selection of tracks from the Goosebumps TV show. This seems like a fun release, I may pick it up. I remember the opening theme which is goofy but I'm curious how the rest of it stands up. I really like the jacket art.
Screenshot 2022-09-28 140151.jpg
Screenshot 2022-09-28 140151.jpg (207.04 KiB) Viewed 1100 times
By inksb
A new Frizzi pressing is up for pre-order from Beat/BFT

Fabio Frizzi - Delitto in Fourmula Uno
After almost 40 years since its theatrical debut, in collaboration with Ribot, we are proud to present the original motion picture soundtrack of the penultimate movie of the "Delitti" series interpreted by the Cuban star Tomas Milian, score signed by Maestro Frizzi. Thanks to the finding, in one of the Maestro studio, of some master tapes of the original recording sessions, it was possible to realize 3 releases that will make all fans of this music excited: a CD, a 12" 180 grams black vinyl and a stylish 7" colored vinyl. Three different productions on which is recorded the wonderful soundtrack by the Maestro, aside some bonus tracks let's not talk about cult music you can listen to in the scene in which Milian investigates in the gym. In that part of the movie we can experience a wonderful dance cue while he is interrogating Licinia Lentini and the following explosive "You and I", featuring the powerful voice of Tommie Babie which we have in 4 different versions!
US Folks
https://www.dustygroove.com/item/127527 ... der=artist

EU Folks
https://www.soundohm.com/product/delitt ... mula-uno-l

By Hatter313
Waxwork doing Sleepy Hollow. I usually don't mind the art on some of these as much as a few of you do, but i do not like this at all. will be good to have on wax though.

I see what they were doing with the blood on the skull and the tree, but it just dilutes an already iconic image. which they DID do nicely on the gatefold. I'm sure y'all will be upset at the gatefold for even existing but i kind of like it. :D i kid, you're all wonderful.

I'd post a pic but my computer isn't being cooperative right now
By inksb
Enjoy the Ride has a new pressing of Clue going up tomorrow at 12 est
Screenshot 2022-10-13 140341.jpg
Screenshot 2022-10-13 140341.jpg (189.06 KiB) Viewed 967 times
By Hatter313
inksb wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:05 pm Ghostbusters 2 Score

Limited to 1989 copies

https://mondoshop.com/products/ghostbus ... ndtrack-lp

Ah, thanks for the reminder. Not as iconic and perfect as the original score (which i think is possibly the finest comedy score of all time, or at least top 5) but still a good listen.

i placed the order and my paypal receipt said Funko on it....still not sure how i feel about any of this. apparently there will be less cross promotion between them and drafthouse now that they aren't the same company, which i guess makes sense but i can' t help but feel super sad about that.
By BurningTapes
That Rambo set looks amazing!

Calling it audiophile is clearly over marketing as it’s definitely not, but I’m in for this set. It’s a beauty