Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
Mateo Sanboval wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:48 am Where's Lazy Ben when you need him?
And as called he comes!
By reddye6
We Release Whatever the Fuck We Want is releasing Tom Raybould's soundtrack to "The Machine." I downloaded this from Emusic a few years go and really liked it. Glad to see this getting a physical release.
By inksb
reddye6 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:12 pm We Release Whatever the Fuck We Want is releasing Tom Raybould's soundtrack to "The Machine." I downloaded this from Emusic a few years go and really liked it. Glad to see this getting a physical release.
It's glow in the dark....
By inksb
Haha. I saw glow in the dark and was like fucking hell. Didn't read the words following it. Oops. Thanks for the correction.
By Spun out of control
Couple of newbies dropping this evening to see off this year and soundtrack your winter...

Repeated Viewing returns to the horror synth that he does best, while Rupert Lally delivers a Haxan Cloak meets Boards of Canada soundtrack to score his self-penned tale (included on the fold out j-card) of nefarious deeds and cannibalism in the Canadian Rockies of 1882...

Track previews up on SoundCloud for your listening pleasure, folks!

https://soundcloud.com/spunoutofcontrol ... -mountains
https://soundcloud.com/spunoutofcontrol ... the-valley
Attachments
Repeated Viewing Natures Revenge Spun Out Of Control cassette.jpg
Repeated Viewing Natures Revenge Spun Out Of Control cassette.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 4119 times
Rupert Lally The Prospect cassette cover Spun Out Of Control.jpg
Rupert Lally The Prospect cassette cover Spun Out Of Control.jpg (715.33 KiB) Viewed 4119 times
By phantomnoir

Thank you Invada. This is a must have. I wish you would have mentioned our festival too. It did win at Cannes, but it also won the grand prize and the audience award in Annecy last June!
By Revolver_OcelScott
Just a heads up to anyone who was thinking about getting the Hellraiser III with box, man is that box a disappointment. The design is fine, but it is not heavy duty like the Halloween box, it's super thin. Thinner than your standard vinyl sleeve
By tim28212
For all TD lovers:
Thanks to a commecial on spotify I'm discovering this album. It's the debut from a new group, Neuland, made up of Peter Baumann and Paul Haslinger, who we all know are previous members of Tangerine Dream. I'm listening to it now on spotify and really, really liking what I hear. I'm sharing a youtube video and the link to their webpage. The new double lp can be found on amazon for $38. I just placed my order.

Neuland

Amazon
By reddye6
I heard the same Spotify commercial and put it on my to-get list. The Neuland site has this on vinyl, CD, and Blu-ray/DVD.
By chiefbrody
If, like me, you're thoroughly enjoying the Watchmen TV show and score by Reznor/Ross, you may be interested in the fact that NIN have made available a few tracks that are on the digital version of Vol 3, but not the vinyl version. For free.

https://nin.lnk.to/15A0r47

As an aside, if you are also like me and completely slept on preorders for Vol 1, you're probably equally as frustrated as me at not being able to get a copy. Even my Vol 2 'preorder' shows no signs of shipping. Wish it had been clear how limited they'd be, that they seem to have been US only at retail, or if there is going to be a repress. I am not paying $80 plus shipping to flippers for a $25 record! Does anyone here know more about availability?
By NathanLurker
@chiefbrody : I don't know what the deal is with the listing on amazon and such, but 2 weeks ago I asked my local store if they could get them and they said they'd order some, it looked like they were available. I think there's something weird going down, like stock taking longer than expected to arrive in the hands of distributors or something. I think they'll come back on distro stores. Just a feeling.
By chiefbrody
NathanLurker wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:54 pm @chiefbrody : I don't know what the deal is with the listing on amazon and such, but 2 weeks ago I asked my local store if they could get them and they said they'd order some, it looked like they were available. I think there's something weird going down, like stock taking longer than expected to arrive in the hands of distributors or something. I think they'll come back on distro stores. Just a feeling.
Cheers @Nathan. You're probably right. I think it's (hopefully) too popular to basically be out of print either immediately after or even before release date.