Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
That doesn't pencil, Bub. The number's too low.
By Bub
I bagged the screenprinted wrap to go with the first 2. Here's what's available...so far

Newbury exclusive edition of 1000
https://www.newburycomics.com/collectio ... 0076606644

Waxwork exclusive edition of ?
https://waxworkrecords.com/collections/ ... fter-death

Transmission UK exclusive edition of 500
https://transmissionrecords.co.uk/produ ... red-vinyl/

End of an Ear exclusive edition of ?
https://endofanear.bigcartel.com/produc ... -exclusive
By Hatter313
My my but he’s going all out with this one isn’t he?

I got the screen printed as well, to match the other releases

I love that this new phase for him isn’t a novelty, like it’s his new career now and he’s all in. Also I love his partnership with sacred bones. My wallet could do without the SB/SHOUT collabs on the 4k releases coming out now, but also I love the look of them
By Revolver_OcelScott
Hatter313 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:18 pm My my but he’s going all out with this one isn’t he?

I love that this new phase for him isn’t a novelty, like it’s his new career now and he’s all in. Also I love his partnership with sacred bones. My wallet could do without the SB/SHOUT collabs on the 4k releases coming out now, but also I love the look of them
I'm glad I'm not the only one who got suckered in for the 4K SE Editions
By Hatter313
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:19 pm
Hatter313 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:18 pm My my but he’s going all out with this one isn’t he?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who got suckered in for the 4K SE Editions
I’m a package design addict on top of everything else, I never had a chance. If they do this for all the ones they had licenses for I’m gonna be pissed...but also excited
By Hatter313
jgibbs4053 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:33 pm Looks like Terror Vision might been releasing Children Shouldn’t Play w Dead Things
That’s a fun flick, and totally in Ryan’s release wheelhouse. I don’t always get his releases but damn if I didn’t buy like five t shirts from the graveface store this summer to support. Always fun stuff from him and his team
By ScoJo
jgibbs4053 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:33 pm Looks like Terror Vision might been releasing Children Shouldn’t Play w Dead Things
Whaaaahh?? Oh hot dang- I saw the twitter tease but admit I was stumped by the image. How'd you work it out, Miss Marple?

If it is indeed Children I am very
very excited indeed, seminal Zittrer right there. Those Blow Out pirates included a sweet li'l suite of the score/fx on the flip of their Let's Scare Jessica... LP, hoping this will be from higher source/tapes. Or heck, just put the whole movie across a double LP, I'm in!

By 334578rpm
ScoJo wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:18 pm
jgibbs4053 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:20 pm Someone figured it out on their Facebook page
Awesomeness. Can't wait to hear the full details. CSPWDT is such a fun film!
It's up on TV's site.
By ScoJo
I asked Ryan GF if there's going to be a retail, he say yes. I'll hang on for this then - not a fan of split colours and can do without any extra International parcel malarky just now :)

Still psyched about this - the description is along the lines of what I expected tbh - dialogue, sound fx, but Zittrer and Zaza sound like they have crafted it into something of a 'radio play' listening experience which I'm definitely down for!

By inksb
I ordered it. I've yet to have an issue with TV records even in the fancy versions so I'm hoping the same goes here. I've never seen the film but your excitement @scojo has rubbed off on me.
By Mateo Sanboval
inksb wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:48 pm but your excitement @scojo has rubbed off on me.
That's private.