Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By texasvinyl
I got a copy shipped from Japan a couple years back, they don't seem to pop up often. It reeks of cigarettes worse than any other record I have!
By monsterworship
stoked on that AA butterfly.

also the video sample is amazing, and funny that all these years later the vinyl manufacturing process is the same.
By NMA
The Cult Leader wrote:I saw that Newbury is pressing some copies of the Blue Velvet soundtrack.
Too bad they do not ship worldwide :(
By Dollarhyde
@spun sweet! I see its got a David Hess track from last house on the left on it.
Starting to get high hopes for this release but I really hope I wont be disappointed.

Anyone know which was Morricone's last western score?
By reddye6
LITA has Tomita's soundtrack to "Catastrophe: 1999" available for pre-order.

LINK
By phantomnoir

The western Slow West premiered at 2015's Sundance Film festival where it earned the Grand Jury Prize in the World Cinema Dramatic category. The film's original music score is composed by Jed Kurzel (The Babadook, Son of a Gun, Macbeth, The Snowtown Murders). Also included are the songs from the movie by Werner, Bryan Michael Mills, Django Django & more.

Coming in December through Music On Vinyl.

LINK
By zuko
Yep, all over this, been waiting for this one since they teased it in July. Cracking score, and probably my film of the year!
By texasvinyl
For those so inclined, Data Discs has their Super Hang Out release going on today. GBP currency conversion punishes as usual!

Tomorrow I think Street Fighter drops. That one is a bit over the top as a 4LP for $75

Edit-- first three waves of Street Fighter went very quickly. The label will be repressing as needed to satisfy demand.
By ScoJo
Fantastic news.

And pretty weird synchronicity for me - an upcoming release from us will be our own score for La Jetee, first performed earlier this year but we're working on it for more shows in the new year. You heard it here first my people ;)
By The Cult Leader
Moonshake has their Pokemon Red+Blue soundstracks avilable to order now. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I know some of you guys might want.

PM for link.