Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By reddye6
reddye6 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:29 pm Psilowave Records is based in the UK and carries Cadabra. They have The Beyond listed first pre-order. https://www.psilowave.com/
Listed FOR pre-order. Stupid texting fingers.
By inksb
New Dallas Campbell album EIV coming soon from Burning Witches is available on all streaming platforms right now. I will be ordering this the moment it goes up for sale. It sounds fantastic

By reddye6
Jimmy_Mike wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:05 pm Rainbow vagina man.
I used to dance under that name to earn money for college.

I was able to buy a protractor and a bus pass.
By Mateo Sanboval
reddye6 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:15 pm
Jimmy_Mike wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:05 pm Rainbow vagina man.
I used to dance under that name to earn money for college.

I was able to buy a protractor and a bus pass.
This elicited an out loud laugh from me.

Seriously, though, Dallas is a trippy genius. A musical Castaneda. Chihuahuan is in heavy rotation at my Sony WM-D6's place.
By Mateo Sanboval
Did anyone else receive the email today from Private Records? The one in which they are advertising the sale of several signed LPs? Sounds cool except it looks like it's just the outer bags that are signed and not the LPs themselves. It doesn't exactly have the same appeal as a signed sleeve. Its all a bit irrelevant since I wont buy direct from them anyhow, butthought it bore mentioning just the same.
By inksb
Mateo Sanboval wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:08 pm Did anyone else receive the email today from Private Records? The one in which they are advertising the sale of several signed LPs? Sounds cool except it looks like it's just the outer bags that are signed and not the LPs themselves. It doesn't exactly have the same appeal as a signed sleeve. Its all a bit irrelevant since I wont buy direct from them anyhow, butthought it bore mentioning just the same.
Never heard of them. Anything they've released that's worth picking up? Don't care about the signed stuff.
By NathanLurker
inksb wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:46 pm
Mateo Sanboval wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:08 pm Did anyone else receive the email today from Private Records? The one in which they are advertising the sale of several signed LPs? Sounds cool except it looks like it's just the outer bags that are signed and not the LPs themselves. It doesn't exactly have the same appeal as a signed sleeve. Its all a bit irrelevant since I wont buy direct from them anyhow, butthought it bore mentioning just the same.
Never heard of them. Anything they've released that's worth picking up? Don't care about the signed stuff.
Must have been before you joined the board, they released Stelvio Cipriani's ''The Great Alligator'' and they released ''City of the Living Dead'' before Death Waltz did ( I think it was just a little bit earlier but not by too much time) and their edition had additional cues. They also did a bunch of dildos. Errm. I mean adult film soundtracks (which they sold with accompanying dildos. )
By inksb
NathanLurker wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:19 pm
inksb wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:46 pm
Must have been before you joined the board, they released Stelvio Cipriani's ''The Great Alligator'' and they released ''City of the Living Dead'' before Death Waltz did ( I think it was just a little bit earlier but not by too much time) and their edition had additional cues. They also did a bunch of dildos. Errm. I mean adult film soundtracks (which they sold with accompanying dildos. )
I joined a few years ago but didn't actually start being an active member until a little over a year and half ago (so I missed a lot of stuff). Definitely didn't know they did either of those and that's funny they sold dildo's with their adult osts.
By reddye6
Didn't the dildos also cause some warping with the records went mailed?
By havershaw
reddye6 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:14 pm Didn't the dildos also cause some warping with the records went mailed?
Screenshotted this and sent to my wife so she understands the struggles of being a collector of obscure music on vinyl.
By inksb
Tales of Hallween OST - coming from our friendly neighborhood witches on Oct. 7

I really enjoy this anthology but don't remember much of the score, I should revisit it.
Attachments
bwr_tales.png
bwr_tales.png (690.31 KiB) Viewed 3079 times
By texasvinyl
reddye6 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:14 pm Didn't the dildos also cause some warping with the records went mailed?

Yes! I actually asked him once not to send the dildo and he said no because then it wouldn't be a proper VAG release. And yes the generic resealable outer sleeves are what is signed not the LP jackets. Silly.
By reddye6
Bub wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:30 pm STBC A.D. (after dildo)
We are never after dildo. We are forever in dildo. Such is the nature of life.
By Mateo Sanboval
reddye6 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:06 pm
I think Forever In Dildo is a Neil Diamond b-side.
By Bub
Mateo Sanboval wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:37 pm
reddye6 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:06 pm
I think Forever In Dildo is a Neil Diamond b-side.
The Jizz Singer
giphy (1).gif
giphy (1).gif (1.45 MiB) Viewed 3021 times
By NathanLurker
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:30 pm Waxwork teasing Child's Play for next week. Along with at least one more 80s horror movie.
Hopefully it's ''Don't Go in the House''. I want to get that one. I don't remember Child's Play's soundtrack, I'll have to stream it to check if it's worth buying.
By monsterworship

fuck this guy I got stiffed for 2 records. and ive asked 100 hundred times to be removed from the mailing list, and it seems to mulitply. enough with the constant warehouse finds and always quoting discog prices for his rare shit.
By Mateo Sanboval
monsterworship wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:26 pm

fuck this guy I got stiffed for 2 records. and ive asked 100 hundred times to be removed from the mailing list, and it seems to mulitply. enough with the constant warehouse finds and always quoting discog prices for his rare shit.
I love you, MW.