Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
I'm going to stream this new Zombi right now. Love the cover.
By monsterworship
anyone else get the My Bloody Valentine resissues? i bought both vinyl bundles (deluxe & standard). The eps on CD and a shirt. Just thinking about the disaster of 2018 and how they never made it to the US and didn't want to miss out. Not like i don't already have multiple copies of each but you know the struggle...
By havershaw
Yeah I bought the deluxe bundle and an extra deluxe Loveless (just to be safe in case they were as limited as the last batch).

Sounds like grabbing an extra Loveless was a good call, I guess.
By inksb
Loveless. An album that never clicked for me. I've tried many times over the years and while I understand the appeal, it's never something I want to listen to.
By texasvinyl
I am glad the bundle was sold out I already spent way too much even in a month where I sold quite a lot of stuff including a couple of big ones. Somehow still wind up on the wrong side of the balance sheet!
By Mateo Sanboval
sostark wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:10 pm Not sure who else had a crazy expensive bandcamp/preorder weekend, but this delighted me despite my woefully overburdened bank account/credit cards :

http://www.cinedelic.com/en/catalogue/e ... etail.html

http://www.cinedelic.com/en/catalogue/t ... etail.html

http://www.cinedelic.com/en/catalogue/s ... etail.html

http://www.cinedelic.com/en/catalogue/j ... etail.html
I saw these and meant to give them a listen. Thanks for the reminder!
By jgibbs4053
Anyone into Glassjaw? If so, were you able to get a copy of Coloring Book?
Attachments
6AE47A9A-5075-40DD-986D-DC0441E34526.jpeg
6AE47A9A-5075-40DD-986D-DC0441E34526.jpeg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 2039 times
By Bezulsqy
jgibbs4053 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:53 pm Anyone into Glassjaw? If so, were you able to get a copy of Coloring Book?
Never heard of them. What I strange release. Does this really have a 12" with a 10" hole wherein a 10" with an 8" hole carries an 8" record?
By inksb
jgibbs4053 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:53 pm Anyone into Glassjaw? If so, were you able to get a copy of Coloring Book?
I haven't listened to Glassjaw since Worship & Tribute. This a weird and interesting release.
By ScoJo
TerrorVision dropping The Gate tomorrow. Most excellent!

Bartleby by Roger Webb from Trunk, restocked. Just listened to this and it is pretty wonderful - 60s Brit jazz/library with funky flutes, spy vibes, lit beats and an overall whistful Kes vibe and a dash of Dudley Moore Trio. Not surprisingly, a bit Kirchin too. It's growing on me very fast, get some!

(whole LP is previewable on YT)
Last edited by ScoJo on Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By havershaw
ScoJo wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:30 pm TerrorVision dropping The Gate tomorrow. Most excellent!

Bartleby by Roger Webb from Trunk, restocked. Just listened to this and it is pretty wonderful - 60s Brit jazz/library with funky flutes, spy vibes, lit beats and an overall vibe of both whistful Kes vibe and Dudley Moore Trio. Not surprisingly, a bit Kirchin too. It's growing on me very fast, get some!

I just blind bought Bartleby and I think I’m going to avoid listening until it arrives.
By inksb
ScoJo wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:30 pm TerrorVision dropping The Gate tomorrow. Most excellent!

Bartleby by Roger Webb from Trunk, restocked. Just listened to this and it is pretty wonderful - 60s Brit jazz/library with funky flutes, spy vibes, lit beats and an overall vibe of both whistful Kes vibe and Dudley Moore Trio. Not surprisingly, a bit Kirchin too. It's growing on me very fast, get some!

Here's a playlist I made of all the tracks. since YT algorithm sucks and shows you 14 other videos that have nothing to do with what you searched for.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 3Dp7YM6Oiw
By 334578rpm
New RSD list dropped.

Varese going with:
- Delayed Goonies and Village of the Damned releases (if you haven't picked up the French version that's been in stock for 4 months.
- JC's Ghosts of Mars (on super limited non-scuffed vinyl no doubt).
- Aliens 35th anniversary edition (no details, but shows OG cover art)

ENNIO MORRICONE The Blue-Eyed Bandit (Il bandito dagli occhi azzurri) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) from Verve
People Under the Stairs from Terror Vision (we know this was coming, now we know when).
By Hatter313
Got one of the numbered Goonies from our man Static here a few years back (2018 feels like an eternity ago) but otherwise i'm in for the rest. goonies looks like its a pic disc for those interested. I had the village in my cart but decided to wait, glad to hear it may have been the right call.

They are also doing a lavish Matrix reissue. I'm not sure if i need or want that, but i'm not sure if i don't. sometimes i don't think about that score or movie for years but every now and then it comes back as a force.

Also graveface (who is also TerrorVision if you didn't know) is putting out a Skeletal Family singles comp that any of you goth/death rockers out there absolutely need!
By Hatter313
monsterworship wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:21 pm WTF.

The Keep is listed on the UK record store day drop from UMC (universal)
2 LP too!?!?!?!?!
By ScoJo
monsterworship wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:21 pm WTF.

The Keep is listed on the UK record store day drop from UMC (universal)
Well you said it @MW.

Wtf!!

SpenWaltz made it clear that Mongo were told by Universal that they didn't want it released on vinyl. Seems that was only half of their position!