Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bub
static14 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:24 pm You're costing me money tonight Bub :)

Side note when you preorder Dark Night of The Scarecrow you get a digital download . :)

deafmetal wrote:Wow, when did Boswell's Deliria/Stage Fright get pressed? Totally missed that one.
It came out a few months but I think it's just a straight repress of Stage Fright from 2014 on Flick Records. That key art is killer though.
By deafmetal
Bub wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:13 am
deafmetal wrote:Wow, when did Boswell's Deliria/Stage Fright get pressed? Totally missed that one.
It came out a few months but I think it's just a straight repress of Stage Fright from 2014 on Flick Records. That key art is killer though.
Ah, interesting, I thought it might be the 15-track OST album. I have a test pressing of that on 45rpm 2LP from MondoCon. The discogs listing for the TP is incorrect. They might have used the Lucertola Media release as a source unless they had access to other masters. Cool to see either way as I really like the cover artwork.
By inksb
Per Waxworks IG
On Sale Tomorrow at 9AM CDT! We are so excited to unleash “Rob Zombie Presents SPIDER BABY” Original Motion Picture Soundtrack by Ronald Stein! Featuring the complete 1967 soundtrack for the first time ever, 180 gram Blue & Green marbled colored vinyl, an exclusive interview by @robzombieofficial with SPIDER BABY director Jack Hill and actress Beverly Washburn, deluxe packaging, new artwork by @humphreys7120 , a 12”x12” booklet featuring set photography from Jack Hill’s personal archive, a 12”x12” art print, and more! Get caught in our web tomorrow
Screenshot 2023-06-15 130227.jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-15 130227.jpg (250.83 KiB) Viewed 1665 times
By inksb
ScoJo wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:27 pm Interesting to see the tracklisting on this 'never before' full release - there's certainly about 40min of music on this previous release.

https://www.discogs.com/release/3585872 ... Collection
I feel like they specifically write their promo stuff so they can't be called out on the bullshit. It's technically the first time it's ever been fully released...on blue and green marbled vinyl.
By inksb
Infinity Pool - Tim Hecker
Mondo
Usual Wednesday time release

INFINITY POOL - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2XLP. Music by Tim Hecker. Artwork by Greg Ruth. Pressed on Mondo Exclusive 2x 140 Gram Picture Discs with Disappearing Effect Vinyl, Inside a Blood Red Plastic Gatefold Sleeve, Housed Inside a Spot Varnish Custom Outer Jacket. Edition of 500. $45

Also available on 2x 140 Gram Clear Red Vinyl with Magic Inserts, Inside a Blood Red Plastic Gatefold Sleeve, Housed Inside a Spot Varnish Custom Outer Jacket. Edition of 2500. $40

By inksb
On the topic of Cronenberg, does anyone know why we never got the score from Antiviral on vinyl? Lakeshore seems to have the rights to it as it's being sold digital through their bandcamp.
By Bub
Bub wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:23 pm Posted this in the now playing thread but also gonna pop it in the proper thread here

Grindhouse Releasing is jumping in with their own deluxe edition of Cannibal Ferox. 20 tracks vs OWS 15

https://shop.grindhousereleasing.com/pr ... r-vinyl-lp

20230609_183901.jpg

Head over to our store and secure a copy of the 'Jungle Green' and 'Blood Orange' colors before they're gone! Everything in the store is 25% off through July 4th... however these records may not last that long!

Warning. Browsing the site may be dangerous for your wallet
By Bezulsqy
I was tempted to get a copy of Infinity Pool... but can't be bothered getting it shipped from the US. I am keeping my vinyl purchasing to a minimum for the next couple of months. After that I hope to get some more Morricone OGs. And I have another ten records or so coming soon.
By inksb
A few Ship to Shore related things.

First I'll start with The Beyond is in stock and shipping, seems like it arrived early as my copy just shipped this morning. I think these were originally a Q3 release.

https://shiptoshoremedia.com/collection ... the-beyond

Next up is two Carlo Maria Cordio releases

Beyond the Door 3 - Carlo Maria Cordio
$25

I'm actually quite excited for this release. Empire of Tombs will have a limited 100 copies variant as well.

https://shiptoshoremedia.com/collection ... e-door-iii
Ship to Shore PhonoCo. is proud to present Carlo Maria Cordio’s original score to Beyond The Door III (aka Amok Train), on vinyl for the very first time!

A simply gobsmacking head-on collision of The Omen & Runaway Train, amalgamated with classic Italian cinema nightmare-logic storytelling, Beyond The Door III continues the franchise’s trend of having no relation to other entries in the series to great effect.

A group of American students travel to a remote village in Yugoslavia for a school trip, but immolation, Satanic rituals, and a particularly devilish train turns this journey to the Balkans into a one-way trip to HELL!

Carlo Maria Cordio’s ethereal soundtrack sets the stage and keeps the movie’s phantasmic ambience fully on track, replete with dark soundstages and frightful stings. Cordio employs some of the classic horror musical tropes but with that late 80s synthesiser sound — expect church organs, ghostly choirs and spectral strings blended to create a score that is both imposing and airy in the way that only Carlo Maria Cordio could do.

Now finally pressed on vinyl, in a limited edition hot “Good Soup” pink variant and featuring liner notes from the movie’s director Jeff Kwitny, this is one LP release that horror film soundtrack fans will definitely not want to miss!
Screenshot 2023-07-10 095214.jpg
Screenshot 2023-07-10 095214.jpg (39.23 KiB) Viewed 1470 times

DeComposing The Scores of Carlo Maria Cordio
$35

https://shiptoshoremedia.com/collection ... ecomposing
Ship to Shore PhonoCo. is very proud to present DeComposing, a compilation album of the scores of highly regarded film composer Carlo Maria Cordio!

Spread across two green slabs of wax and featuring music from movies such as Troll 2, Aenigma, Miami Cops, Contamination 7, Pieces, Sodoma’s Ghost, Witchstory, Curse II: The Bite, Absurd, Body Puzzle and many others (with much of the music previously unavailable on vinyl), and featuring liner notes from Carlo Maria Cordio himself, this is a genre film soundtrack fan’s dream… or should that be NIGHTMARE?

Take a trip into the dark world of Carlo Maria Cordio and his well-recognised ability to blend cimmerian ethereality with tangible worldly affairs — DeComposing: The Music of Carlo Maria Cordio covers a wide spectrum of music from his roster, representing not just the horror genre but also crime, fantasy and thriller, and it should absolutely NOT BE MISSED!

Tracklist:

SIDE A
1. The Last Door (Theme from “Aenigma”)
2. The Garden of the Red Flowers (theme from “Touch of Death”)
3. Eye of the Dark (Theme from “Sodoma's Ghost”)
4. Toxic Waste (Theme from “Contamination 7”)
5. The Tracy's House (Theme from “Body Puzzle”)
6. Shark Dance (Theme from “Deep Blood”)
7. Don't Go That Way (Theme from “Night Killer”)

SIDE B
1. The Witch's Curse (Theme from “The House 4”)
2. From the World of Darkness (Theme from “The House 5”)
3. A Train to Destiny (Theme from “Beyond the Door III”)
4. Trip to the Radioactive Desert (Theme from “Curse II: The Bite”)
5. Maternal Obsession (Theme from “Hitcher in the Dark”)
6. When a Ball Rolls (Theme from “Witchstory”)

SIDE C
1. Pay Attention to Food (Theme from Troll 2)
2. Jigsaw puzzle (Theme from “Pieces”)
3. On the Right Track (Theme from “Miami Cops”)
4. A Word for the 18th Birthday (Theme from “The Quest for the Mighty Sword”)
5. Revenge of the Hawk (Theme from “Zombie 5: Killing Birds”)
6. An Empire in the Jungle (Theme from “Cross Mission”)

SIDE D
1. Behind the Mask (Theme from “Iron Warrior”)
2. Riding at Sunset (Theme from “Lone Runner”)
3. Towards the Final Land (Theme from “Endgame”)
4. Cell Regeneration (Theme from “Absurd”)
5. The Dark Web of the Spider (Theme from “Ator, the Fighting Eagle”)
6. Madness of Power (Theme from “Caligula: The Untold Story”)
Screenshot 2023-07-10 095252.jpg
Screenshot 2023-07-10 095252.jpg (39.45 KiB) Viewed 1470 times
By inksb
Alain Goraguer - La Planète Sauvage [Expanded]

As La Planète Sauvage celebrates its half-century, CAM Sugar presents a new deluxe edition of the soundtrack, mixed from the recently discovered multi-track tapes, including 7 previously unreleased tracks and 3 alternate mixes. Produced under the expert supervision of Patrick Goraguer, Alain's son, this is released as Deluxe gatefold 2LP (including a special illustrated zine) and CD digipack. Listening to this complete album will confirm the spellbinding power of La Planète Sauvage is intact.
Side A
Déshominisation (I) 03’47
Déshominisation (II) 00’54
Générique (début) 00’42
Le Bracelet 01’24
Terr et Tiwa 01’45
Maquillage de Tiwa 01’14
Course de Terr 00’50

Side B
Terr et Tiwa dorment 00’45
Terr est assommé 00’42
Abite 00’49
Conseil des Draags 00’52
Les Hommes / La Grande coexistence 01’11
La Femme 02’08
Mira et Terr 00’41
Mort du Draag 00’48
L’Oiseau 02’23
La Cité des hommes libres 00’46

Side C
Attaque des robots 02’02
La Longue marche 02’11
Les Fusées / Valse des statues 02’19
Générique (fin) 02’01
Strip-tease 02’21
Méditation des enfants 01’29
La Vieille meurt 00’45

Side D (Previously unreleased tracks)
L’Appel de la liberté 01’22
Méditation alternative 01’40
Le Destin de Terr 02’08
Flore et faune 01’04
Sauvage planète 01’23
Casques 01’31
Déshominisation (II) (alternate take) 01’04
Générique (fin) (alternate mix) 02’02
Terr et Medor (alternate mix) 01’45
Déshominisation (I) (alternate mix) 03’54

https://driftrecords.com/en-us/products ... 2050185500

https://www.normanrecords.com/records/1 ... d-original

By ScoJo
inksb wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:05 pm Alain Goraguer - La Planète Sauvage [Expanded]

As La Planète Sauvage celebrates its half-century, CAM Sugar presents a new deluxe edition of the soundtrack, mixed from the recently discovered multi-track tapes, including 7 previously unreleased tracks and 3 alternate mixes. Produced under the expert supervision of Patrick Goraguer, Alain's son, this is released as Deluxe gatefold 2LP (including a special illustrated zine) and CD digipack. Listening to this complete album will confirm the spellbinding power of La Planète Sauvage is intact.
Side A
Déshominisation (I) 03’47
Déshominisation (II) 00’54
Générique (début) 00’42
Le Bracelet 01’24
Terr et Tiwa 01’45
Maquillage de Tiwa 01’14
Course de Terr 00’50

Side B
Terr et Tiwa dorment 00’45
Terr est assommé 00’42
Abite 00’49
Conseil des Draags 00’52
Les Hommes / La Grande coexistence 01’11
La Femme 02’08
Mira et Terr 00’41
Mort du Draag 00’48
L’Oiseau 02’23
La Cité des hommes libres 00’46

Side C
Attaque des robots 02’02
La Longue marche 02’11
Les Fusées / Valse des statues 02’19
Générique (fin) 02’01
Strip-tease 02’21
Méditation des enfants 01’29
La Vieille meurt 00’45

Side D (Previously unreleased tracks)
L’Appel de la liberté 01’22
Méditation alternative 01’40
Le Destin de Terr 02’08
Flore et faune 01’04
Sauvage planète 01’23
Casques 01’31
Déshominisation (II) (alternate take) 01’04
Générique (fin) (alternate mix) 02’02
Terr et Medor (alternate mix) 01’45
Déshominisation (I) (alternate mix) 03’54

https://driftrecords.com/en-us/products ... 2050185500

https://www.normanrecords.com/records/1 ... d-original

I love this soundtrack of course, and definitely would like to hear unreleased cues, but really- a two disc release, but only 11-12min per side?
By inksb
ScoJo wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:09 pm
I love this soundtrack of course, and definitely would like to hear unreleased cues, but really- a two disc release, but only 11-12min per side?
No mention of 45rpm but it should be at that length. Would prefer it be a single LP though