Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By reddye6
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:05 pm Do Cadabra put new releases up at a specific time, or just randomly?

Haven't bought from them since The Beyond Composer's Cut, so it's been a while.
From Cadabra FB:

Here’s @jeremyhush’s incredible cover art for one of our most anticipated releases yet: Lucio Fulci’s Zombie Composer’s Cut by Fabio Frizzi. Sales will launch this Thursday at noon eastern time. European customers can purchase through @psilowave. This production is a dream come true for Fulci and Frizzi fans. Stay tuned through the week as we release additional details, behind the scenes, and audio premiers for this brand new masterpiece.

#LucioFulci #FabioFrizzi #ZombieComposer’sCut #OriginalMotionPictureSoundtrack #JeremyHush #nowspinning #vinyl #vinylcollector #coloredvinyl #horror #horrorfiction #vinyljunky #spokenword #CadabraRecords #NightmaresOnVinyl
By inksb
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:59 pm Hope Frizzi tours again. I saw him do The Beyond Composer's Cut when that vinyl released.
I think he will, he did a few shows in the last 6 months. I would assume we'll get a Zombi Composer Cut tour with Cadabra in the US just like they did. Frizzi was the last concert I went to before covid lock down. I've been to a handful of shows since but it was the last concert my wife has been to.
By ScoJo
Interesting new Trunk 10" release, music from the short doc TATTOO from 1975 by flautist Steve Joliffe (worked with TD on Cyclone in '78!)

https://trunkrecords.greedbag.com/

Very jazz flute/folk fusion vibes, if you want to sample before you buy here's the whole 18min film. Interestingly, one of the camera grips was Roger Deakins! Presumably a London Film School connection, as that's where Joliffe and director John Samson both worked.

https://archive.org/details/tattoo-by-john-samson
By ScoJo
Anyone in North America interested in the latest Haunted Screen release/Wolfmen of Mars - sadly the planned Mondo distro was pulled last minute but there are now a few copies up at 2HD…

www.twoheadeddog.com/wolfmen-of-mars-th ... ar-ost-10/

Also avail for UK/elsewhere directly from Haunted Screen, currently at a special price just for RSD weekend

www.haunted-screen.com/products

28B0BB3E-289F-4A82-9E21-2830F2C501D2.jpeg
28B0BB3E-289F-4A82-9E21-2830F2C501D2.jpeg (214.88 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
By inksb
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:18 am https://shiptoshoremedia.com/collection ... e-drive-in
Fabio was on last night's premiere of Joe Bob's show, they played at every break and it was very fun. The double feature was Zombie and The Beyond. I watched Zombie but The Beyond didn't start til a little after midnight and I had to work today so I went to bed.

I'll be picking this up and possibly The Beyond 2LP
By inksb
ScoJo wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:38 am Anyone in North America interested in the latest Haunted Screen release/Wolfmen of Mars - sadly the planned Mondo distro was pulled last minute but there are now a few copies up at 2HD…

www.twoheadeddog.com/wolfmen-of-mars-th ... ar-ost-10/

Also avail for UK/elsewhere directly from Haunted Screen, currently at a special price just for RSD weekend

www.haunted-screen.com/products

Figured I'd post the short since it's now available on youtube

Excited to check this out this evening

By Bub
Summer School EP / Danny Elfman score. On sale both at RustedWave.com and 1984Publishing.com today at 1 PM EST.
$25 for vinyl, $12 for CD, and $95 for the Wax Mage sets.

Variants available:

1) Vinyl (Wage Mage + test pressing) / edition of 22 sets (...we haven’t seen them yet and each one will be unique!)

2) Vinyl (“Chainsaw and Dave” – clear w/red swirl) / edition of 350 copies.

3) Vinyl (“Oceanfront High School” – seafoam green mix) / edition of 350 copies.

4) Vinyl (“Beach Brew” - transparent beer yellow) / edition of 300 copies.

5) CD / edition of 500 copies.

All of the above are pre-orders that will ship in May.

Vinyl is 12-inch, cut at 45 RPM (remastered from the original master tapes), with gatefold artwork containing rare production stills. The vinyl and CD editions both include two bonus Elfman tracks that were not used in the film (see below). Actual vinyl coloring might be slightly different from the mock-ups, as per usual.

Tracklisting:
1. Driving Test
2. Animal Farm
3. Killer Rabbits
4. Shoop Wears Suit
5. Football Lesson
6. Peanut Butter
7. Denise’s Big Moment
8. Broken Fender
9. Study Montage
10. Class Goes Home / Sad Dog
11. Chainsaw’s Dream