Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By hncreature
Mateo Sanboval wrote:
static14 wrote:But @Mateo it's spread out over a bunch of 7 inch records to make it a total pain to listen to in its entirety, and it's housed in a metal box with "real" "fake" bullet holes it! Plus some post cards?!
Bing-f'n-go.
...and all yours for only a mere $250!
By Spun out of control
New Sonor Music editions just announced... and lots of them:

Forthcoming releases for next Record Store Day - unless complications arise - we're very proud to announce:
SME 19 - Mario Molino "C 364 - Antico E Moderno", legendary 1975 Hip Hop Electronic Beats and Library themes jam.
SME 20 - DINDI BEMBO ORCHESTRA - UST 86, the 1977 Killer Usignolo Jazz-Funk Library LP.
SME 21 - Alessandro Alessandroni "CARATTERISTICI VARI" Usignolo UST 370, another infamous 1979 Funky jam.
SME 22 - Orchestra Rino De Filippi / Ollamar "ATMOSFERE" LP, 1971 mega-rare dope session from the promotional series Fonit International 7000
SME 23 - Franco Tonani "CONFLUENZE", 1970 Italian Jazz Library cult LP.
SME 24 - Exploit "CRISI" LP, originally released in 1972 one of the most Rare and obscure items of Italian Prog. era, a collectors cult item remastered from his original master tapes!
SME 25 - Armando Trovajoli "SESSO MATTO" OST LP, 1973 cult Italian Soundtrack remastered from the original master tapes for the joy of audiophiles, cooproduced with BEAT Records Company.
By Mateo Sanboval
Spun out of control wrote:New Sonor Music editions just announced... and lots of them:

Forthcoming releases for next Record Store Day - unless complications arise - we're very proud to announce:
SME 19 - Mario Molino "C 364 - Antico E Moderno", legendary 1975 Hip Hop Electronic Beats and Library themes jam.
SME 20 - DINDI BEMBO ORCHESTRA - UST 86, the 1977 Killer Usignolo Jazz-Funk Library LP.
SME 21 - Alessandro Alessandroni "CARATTERISTICI VARI" Usignolo UST 370, another infamous 1979 Funky jam.
SME 22 - Orchestra Rino De Filippi / Ollamar "ATMOSFERE" LP, 1971 mega-rare dope session from the promotional series Fonit International 7000
SME 23 - Franco Tonani "CONFLUENZE", 1970 Italian Jazz Library cult LP.
SME 24 - Exploit "CRISI" LP, originally released in 1972 one of the most Rare and obscure items of Italian Prog. era, a collectors cult item remastered from his original master tapes!
SME 25 - Armando Trovajoli "SESSO MATTO" OST LP, 1973 cult Italian Soundtrack remastered from the original master tapes for the joy of audiophiles, cooproduced with BEAT Records Company.
Holy smokes. Seven RSD releases? That's a lot of dimp.
By texasvinyl
Fonit C 364?!? Been after this for years. Awesome.

Also, iam8bit found a box of dead stock copies of Hotline Miami 2 OST. On sale 1/21 at a random time.
By deafmetal
I do believe that qualifies as a buttload of vinyl. I have not even scratched the surface on the last batch of Sonor Music Editions. Stock up on your coffee beans and legal weed, because we are going in deep...
By Dollarhyde
^^^ :O
Wow, thats a lot of library represses! I still haven't got round to picking anything up from Sonor's current and previous batch.

A 2nd press of Carpenter Brut Trilogy on vinyl is dropping on the 23rd for those, like myself, that missed it first time round. Its a limited repress and I have a feeling they may go in a flash.
By milliondollars
wow! some very good ones in there but three that i could live without...

he is definitely working hard on his label. 7 releases at a time is quite a lot. he started with 2, then 4, then 6, now 7...wondering what comes next? :)
By zuko
Dollarhyde wrote:A 2nd press of Carpenter Brut Trilogy on vinyl is dropping on the 23rd for those, like myself, that missed it first time round. Its a limited repress and I have a feeling they may go in a flash.
I missed out too, hope I can grab it. Discogs prices are ridiculous, hope they press a zillion copies and stick it to the flippers.
By phantomnoir

For the first time ever on vinyl, Trey Parker's (South Park, Orgazmo) Cannibal! The Musical. Officially licensed on opaque red and limited to 1000. Brand new, never sealed.

LINK
By minus_ape
Some great reissues by the - little dubious, i must admit - Fifth Dimension label.
They are going to repress Nino Nardini and Roger Roger's 'Jungle Obsession' and the Stringtronics 'Mindbender' lps, both on splattered vinyl plus are reissuing two real bangers:

Puccio Roelens 'Rock Sattelite' and the Barigozzi Group's 'Woman's Colours' (not yet on Sonor, milliondollars) ;)

http://www.hhv.de/shop/de/fifth-dimensi ... e/p:fvrWjt

I only have experience with their black pressing of 'Jungle Obsession', and it sounds sûperbe to my ears, despite the suspicion that the label doesn't use original master tapes as source.
It's awesome stuff nonetheless!
By Dollarhyde
Some nice records there @minus ape. I would also love to know more about these reissues, I would be very surprised if they were sourced from masters as these are a fairly random selection of releases from different og labels and countries.

Rock Satallite is a long time want of mine, however, its one of those releases I would have loved to have been remastered from the masters. I have only heard mp3 rips of this lp and they have always given the impression that the og pressing was not the greatest, would love to be proven otherwise though.
By Mateo Sanboval
phantomnoir wrote:Image

Full Moon is doing the "Trancers" OST on vinyl!
Heh. I like this score.
By texasvinyl
Carpenter Brut - Trilogy. Up NOW at Neuropa. Red already gone, black will be gone soon. Last chance for an affordable copy.
By Spun out of control
texasvinyl wrote:Those went quick, sold out now. Hope y'all were able to grab one if you were looking to.
Nabbed one, cheers @Texas - seem to remember you posted a pic of you spinning one the first time around?

Also, this new Duke Street Workshop musical project featuring the actor from The Human Centipede movies is both looking and sounding of interest to those on the board - ltd to 300 LPs...
http://www.the-monitors.com/2015/12/11/ ... -r-harvey/
Attachments
Lovecraft-Cover-e1449839655315-700x423.jpg
Lovecraft-Cover-e1449839655315-700x423.jpg (75.13 KiB) Viewed 6048 times