Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
static14 wrote:Image
Oh green with envy here, I’ve got the later pressing from after the merger, but hot damn there’s something about that pressing and that cover, it’s just so perfect. When the prices drop down a bit for that I may double dip one of these days.
By Mateo Sanboval
Agreed, Hatter, it is a stunning package. One of the few Mondo/DWRC pressings that I still have multiple variants of.
By inksb
I want that version of They Beyond so bad. It's my favorite shot. I love the photo of Fulci sitting in the same spot in his chair as well. Someday I will own that....someday....
Wednesday night my girlfriend is out of town, so I'm spending the whole day gaming and listening to records.

The Beach House should be arriving by then and after seeing you guys posting The Beyond, that definitely getting played as well.
By ScoJo
Man I love that uber-70s hi fi sideboard of yours, Ben. What is it again, I forget?
I may be looking to start a 2nd system from scratch- deck, phono stage, amp.
I'm needing to get some studio monitoring soon (prob go with budget option, JBL Control 1 Pro) and have a bit of cash squirreled away, might see if I can put together a decent set up. We'll see- might canvass some opinion on the amplification side, will probably go with a vintage deck that looks funky knowing me ;-)
By Hatter313
Rocking that quartermass and the pit, hell yeah!

Also The Beach House is superb
By Bezulsqy
Mateo Sanboval wrote:
ScoJo wrote:Man I love that uber-70s hi fi sideboard of yours, Ben.
Thanks guys, it is a stunning piece I have to admit. It is from the earlies 80's: https://beocentral.com/beolab8000system

@ScoJo: there are so many excellent vintage 70's or 80's hifi set-ups you can try to build. The lok great and keep there value. And seventies stuff I build to last.
Think of Braun Audio (300 series or later Atelier or the PS500 + CSV).
Or the made in Engeland Quad 33 + 303:

Or scroll through this thread:
http://www.audioclassic.org/vintage-hif ... world.html
By Bezulsqy
deafmetal wrote:@static - Moon is excellent. Yet another gem in Mansell’s catalog.

@Deaf: very fine! I want this very much :-)

Also that alla conquista del arkansas! Completely new to me. Thanks for sharing!