Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
Hell yeah Paul Williams
By ScoJo
EvanCampbell wrote:Scott thanks for the posts...had no idea The Trial was reissued! Have the Japanese lp but that cover is absolutely needed. One is on the way!
Good stuff - I thought I'd seen an OG on here sometime ;)
By EvanCampbell
thing.jpg
thing.jpg (216.93 KiB) Viewed 3433 times
Bless the kind soul who posted the link about this a few pages back.
Bare bones, paper thin, dirt cheap, plain black....sounds great!
Beautifully clean pressing...the one to own.
By Mateo Sanboval
EvanCampbell wrote:
thing.jpg
Bless the kind soul who posted the link about this a few pages back.
Bare bones, paper thin, dirt cheap, plain black....sounds great!
Beautifully clean pressing...the one to own.
Evan, spitting truth. Again.
By Bezulsqy
Good morning everyone. After the scare yesterday titled CLOSING SPIN and @Monster coming to the rescue I can spin today comfortably knowing I can keep on spinning on STBC.

By ScoJo
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Spin, baby. Spin!
And further...

(But, if you know this reference, or can lipread, I apologise for deployment of racial epithet)
By inksb
I just received my copy of The Thing this weekend. I haven't had a chance to spin it yet though. Very excited. We are supposed to get over 6" today. If I make it home through the storm it will be the first thing hitting the table this evening.
By maxlevel
inksb wrote:I just received my copy of The Thing this weekend. I haven't had a chance to spin it yet though. Very excited. We are supposed to get over 6" today. If I make it home through the storm it will be the first thing hitting the table this evening.
6” to 12” snowed under baby
inksb wrote:I just received my copy of The Thing this weekend. I haven't had a chance to spin it yet though. Very excited. We are supposed to get over 6" today. If I make it home through the storm it will be the first thing hitting the table this evening.
We were supposed to get that here too, but only got about 5, lots of sleet.
A couple tracks in and it's a dead silent pressing, considering it's a splatter I'm impressed. Mine arrived with major seam splits so I'm trying to get a replacement.
By inksb
Looks beautiful @ revolver
I really need to order that but I'll probably wait until the retail variant later in the year.

As for the snow, we ended up with about 5 inches as well and then it was freezing rain/sleet for the next 12 hours. My entire porch is a skating rink right now, same with the driveway. It made for an interesting drive home yesterday.
By Hatter313
inksb wrote:Looks beautiful @ revolver
I really need to order that but I'll probably wait until the retail variant later in the year.

As for the snow, we ended up with about 5 inches as well and then it was freezing rain/sleet for the next 12 hours. My entire porch is a skating rink right now, same with the driveway. It made for an interesting drive home yesterday.
Inks, I flew through that storm on the way to Chicago yesterday morning and it was rough, even downstate got a few inches of ice and sleet.
By Bezulsqy
ScoJo wrote:My They Live is in the UK, but once again customs held for ransom/ass-reamed me for £14.

FML.
That does suck. For the last couple of months Mondo has been writing the correct value on their invoice slips in stead of the $10 per record they use to do. Not sure if it is a policy chance or if someone simply can't be bothered. I decided to try really hard not to buy directly from them again as most releases are available in the UK. And with an even more limited variant.

They Live is a beautiful package. Have not had the time to completely delve into it. It is a bitch to put the record sleeve back in the cover though...
By ScoJo
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg (989.34 KiB) Viewed 3173 times
Sounds terrific. The whole package is bananas - though the 'optical illusion' doesn't work in the way that I'd guessed it would, and putting the whole thing back together is also bananas. Hope you have above-average hand/eye co-ordination (and patience!)
By tim28212
ScoJo wrote:Been 'chasing' this for a bit- thirteen glorious minutes of Peak Giorgio :)
image.jpeg
I have the U.S. 12" single sided Casablanca release of this. I almost passed when I saw it in my local shop thinking 13 minutes might be too much....

Not!