Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By maxvelvet
Let's discuss here about this release! ;)

Has appeared another image of the box which seems something near to a definitive preview:

As you can see there's also a bonus disc featuring interviews with John Williams and Harrison Ford!

Here's the vinyl description taken from Zavvi:

All 6 original soundtracks - available for the first time on vinyl in one box set collects Star Wars Episodes I through VI by Oscar-winning composer John Williams. All music has been restored from the original masters and includes the original album packaging for Episodes IV through VI, including booklets and inserts. All 6 individual albums (11 LPs) come in gatefold jackets on 180-gram vinyl and include a digital download card for 1 complete box set of all 6 soundtracks. Audio was transferred from the original LP masters using the highest resolution (up to 192kHz/24bit) and pressed with heavy 180gram vinyl.
Features:
All 6 original soundtracks of Star Wars Episodes I - VI in 1 box set!
John Williams' masterpieces all in 1 box set!
Star Wars music on vinyl - can't get any better than this!

Contains the following soundtracks:

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi

now some links:

STARWARS.com

AMAZON.com

AMAZON UK

ZAVVI UK

;)
By Occhionero
[quote=75777]Nice![/quote]

...but too expensive imo. That's 40€ for one record. Have to pass this....
By Pain_Bubbles
That picture is from the CD release, the LP set does not come with a bonus disc, but has the original Empire Strikes Back 2LP to get to eleven discs.

Price is about 30€ per album (6 albums for 180€ on amazon.UK).

Mine is already pre-ordered.
By maxvelvet
Best price on AMAZON.IT (click)! With 159€ now it's about 26€ per album, I think it's a great deal! ;)
Agreed Spencer,

I have first pressings of the OT, don't need anything more than that. Nice package for those who don't already have the OT or want the rest of it though. But yeah, why not a Death Star shaped sleeve....a right, because people don't appreciate packaging the way they should :)