Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
awesome!
By zuko
ScoJo wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:13 pm A little sumthin coming this weekend....

IMG_1185.JPG
Tag line: Playing (records) with the boys.

But seriously, this just put a big smile on my face, can’t wait :)
By Mateo Sanboval
ScoJo wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:38 pm @tonyscottpod

1st ep this sunday!

If nothing else, you might well get a kick out of my theme tune ;)
Can confirm it's worth the price of admission and, best of all, contains no accents.
By Bezulsqy
Great episode. Really loved you guys simply chatting about scores and all things related.
I assumed the first Cinevox release of the Bird with The crystal plumage also was the original score and not the re-recording... not sure why I was thinking that. Probably because of the prices it fetches.
Now I will postpone getting a copy of that cinevox indefinitely :-)
By ScoJo
Bezulsqy wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:48 pm Great episode. Really loved you guys simply chatting about scores and all things related.
I assumed the first Cinevox release of the Bird with The crystal plumage also was the original score and not the re-recording... not sure why I was thinking that. Probably because of the prices it fetches.
In double checking ma facts, and since I don't have the Cinevox, based on the tracklisting and lengths I'm pretty sure that the Cinevox is the original film recordings as per the Cerebus release. It's only the US Capitol disc which features the re-recording.
By Hatter313
“Selling the others when finding the varese is the best” is the most 2021 mood..as the kids say

This is delightful to hear you guys at it again, really does take me back to those early days of this recent bubble...which does NOT seem like 7 or so year years ago but there it is.
By Bezulsqy
ScoJo wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:07 pm
Bezulsqy wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:48 pm Great episode. Really loved you guys simply chatting about scores and all things related.
In double checking ma facts, and since I don't have the Cinevox, based on the tracklisting and lengths I'm pretty sure that the Cinevox is the original film recordings as per the Cerebus release. It's only the US Capitol disc which features the re-recording.
Okay. An OG it is then :-)
And the Cerberus just to be sure...
By CrossedPete
Just finished listening. Great job @scojo although listening is giving me an urge to treat myself to a OG soundtrack of some sort, on top of the Maniac’s Almanac I just ordered. :)

I would love a link to that Halloween ost convo if possible. I have all the copies I would want (or so I think) I would love to hear youse guys break them down.
By ScoJo
CrossedPete wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:59 pm Just finished listening. Great job @scojo although listening is giving me an urge to treat myself to a OG soundtrack of some sort, on top of the Maniac’s Almanac I just ordered. :)

I would love a link to that Halloween ost convo if possible. I have all the copies I would want (or so I think) I would love to hear youse guys break them down.
Asked, and answered :)

https://thedamnfinenetwork.libsyn.com/t ... n-on-vinyl