Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By monsterworship
Disco. Just get all of your files printed in color on to a heavier paper then glue them onto an old tip on gatefold lp jacket.

That is basically how they are made anyway..
The art is printed on paper and then applied to the cardboard sleeve with glue, rather than being directly printed to board.

By Hatter313
Oh that's a good idea, could even get these and not worry about bleed through

https://www.bagsunlimited.com/p-3073-12 ... white.aspx
By shaqfu
Got the score this week and I like it very much, although the quality of the record is not very good.
Cover was plain and simple the movie poster (as usual)

Found this art by Cristiano Rinaldi and I thought it would be a great as a cover.

By shaqfu
Here's one for The Last of Us.
I like the original artwork from Olly Moss at Mondo but I thought the cover should include the main characters.
I found a nice artwork by Krzysztof Domaradzki and "merged" them more or less...
If Mondo will release the score I guess it will be Olly Moss artwork and I hope they will release Vol. 1 and 2 on four records...Cheers!

By ironjaiden
The 'Olly Moss' artwork, pshaw ;)
By spiral insana
I almost got into this when I first started buying Death Waltz LPs because at first i disliked the fact that they didn't use original movie poster/cover art or just a still from the movie of someone getting stabbed in the face or something. Have actually done a 180 on this and appreciate them for what they are, but i ALMOST had some brilliant screenshots printed up HERE:
https://www.persnicketyprints.com/
$1.99 each for 12x12 prints. Have not used this service so I can't vouch at all personally, but it seems pretty reasonable. Not sure about shipping costs either.
The plan was just to slip it in the vinyl sleeve in front of the LP, creating a new cover. Just an idea for anyone that has full-size PSD files of these custom covers or wants to make their own