Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
I would imagine so

We posted youtube clips on our site on each listing
By texasvinyl
Ordered, but wow those were expensive, $181.42 shipped for the three. You brits and your real money! 0.624 conversion factor, dollar is down a bit it seems.

Marco must have boosted the rates. Of course only a fraction of what originals would cost!
By Vapormeyer
@texas Marco tells me they go up on Bandcamp by the end of the week, would that work out any cheaper for you?
By texasvinyl
Maybe, maybe not, depends on how much he prices them out. I upgrade his stuff to UPS otherwise the basic poste italiane service takes 12+ weeks for shipment. But euro is a better exchange, I think about 0.87 right now.

These three are monsters though, super stoked! I am still hoping to find originals or see a reissue for Neuro Tensivo, Fauna Marina and Adagi E Allegri.

By Vapormeyer
@texas Sorry, being stupid, but where are you seeing these available for purchase? I can't see them on the Cinedelic site.
By texasvinyl
I got them on the transmission site, doesn't look like Marco has them up on Cindelic yet.
By deafmetal
The Brugnolini sounds fantastic from the track on YouTube:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KIPaTqPtE0[/video]

I might try and get these from Dusty Groove. The pound/dollar exchange rate is just brutal right now, and I ordered the two Four Flies LP's from Transmission last week already, argh.
By texasvinyl
Cindelic are up on bandcamp. Including limited /100 versions for both Macchi's. Won't last.
By deafmetal
@Texas - so incredibly tempting.
By Vapormeyer
Well that was an expensive five minutes.
By lazyben
Whoo! Done on the cinedelics. Psyched for these.
By Vapormeyer
Me too! My bank balance isn't though. 100 copies is a pretty small edition size no? That's going to be a real collectors item.
By dob66
Thanks for the heads up...been flirting with these but took next step on the 100 only editions.

Love this board- like an inverse financial adviser
By lazyben
Well, the 100 is only for a different and possibly inferior colour of vinyl so I wouldn't get too excited about that part. One day the current obsession with non-black vinyl may seem a bit silly.

That said I couldn't help myself and did buy the extra limited ones myself :)
By Dollarhyde
I Grabbed the limited il deserto and narassa, getting the instant digital downloads is a real deal breaker for me when picking them up from the bandcamp page.

I love vinyl but the mp3s are great when not at home.
By Vapormeyer
Hi @Dollar, completely agree. As much as I love vinyl being able to listen on the commute and having high quality downloads available to me is a real bonus. Glad I held out and waited for them to appear on Bandcamp. Having the limited editions too is also a huge pull. I'll be doing the same for the four (I think) Sonor Releases when they come out in December.
By Volzom Zofbie
I stayed away from the two limited coloured LPs. After a bit too many disappointments with the fancy ones, I can now proudly say that I'm an old school record freak and I actually also think that black vinyl looks way cooler on the turntable. Sounds better too, eh?
From now on if there's a black version available - that's what I'm going to get.
Really glad I picked the black Il Deserto for I've been listening to it again and again since I downloaded and it's pretty ambient i.e. silent. Awesome album for sure!
Fingers crossed that you limited colour wax heads will get non-noisy ones and we're all happy.
By Dollarhyde
Listening to narassa, if you are a library head YOU NEED THIS RECORD!

Solid raw funky jams !

By Dollarhyde
@vapor

I dream of a mondo/deathwaltz digital subcription service, would definetly get my money:)
By thedeepness
Fuck Yeah. That was pretty expensive with the exchange rate but I think the shipping to the US from Italy is resonable. Plus the order I got from them last time arrived on my doorstep in just under 72 hours from when it left Italy, and I live 35 minutes from any town with the last 8 miles on a rough dirt road. I was blow away at the shipping speed.
Such great releases coming from these guys.
By deafmetal
Totally caved. I emailed Dusty Groove, and they said they did not have them on order (yet), so I picked up all three just now. Also thought having the digital files is a nice bonus.

edit: Full listen to Narassa, what a great mix of sounds! Very stoked to pick this up on vinyl, and the package looks pretty damn sweet.
By milliondollars
i usually don't buy a lot library reissues but.....the Egisto Macchi - Il Deserto and Narrassa LP's are a must. i don't dig Macchi at all but this one i was looking for in rememberance of travelling through the Kalahari desert :)

yesterday i streamed the album. what a blessing they found the mastertapes. it is to great to have the full unedited versions spread over two LP's for the first time and the reason why one will prefer this reissue over the original pressing.
By milliondollars
fasten your seat belts...a third unreleased Butterfly album by Alessandroni might be arround soon...

By deafmetal
@milliondollars - Incredible, looks like yet another import order from Italy will be mandatory.

I wish there was a US distro for the CEM vinyl, but I have yet to find one. Obviously, I should set up my own by this point... haha.
By deafmetal
The three new Cinedelic releases are listed over at Dusty Groove as "upcoming releases" with an arrival date of late August. They don't do preorders, but you could add them to your watch list and get an email notification when in stock.