Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Vapormeyer
I got an email from Cinedelic advising me more October/December time. Although August would be great. Very excited.
By Vapormeyer
Oh hang on, I've got them! Thought you were referring to the Sonor ones. I should really lay off the wine. Take no notice of me.
By deafmetal
@Vapor - I should have prefaced my post with "US Folks, heads up"

Update: The latest Cinedelics are selling fast at DG, Il Desterto is sold out. Keep an eye out for a distro update from Mondo Selects...
By Vapormeyer
Darn, would of loved this but already sold out!
By texasvinyl
Ha! Had that on my to do list for tonight. Amazed that sold out... Are they a brand new label? Wonder if anyone will get these on distribution. Never heard of Pheon Records.
By texasvinyl
Sea Fantasy back up at Pheon Records website, just snagged one. Thanks for posting phantom
By phantomnoir
[quote=74174]Ha! Had that on my to do list for tonight. Amazed that sold out… Are they a brand new label? Wonder if anyone will get these on distribution. Never heard of Pheon Records.[/quote]

Trunk is behind Pheon Records.
By Vapormeyer
Apart from some of the best artwork I've yet seen and some renamed tracks, this is the same album and a good way of previewing the tracks. But there seems to be a few more tracks on this download from Amazon, did they make it to vinyl?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sea-Dreams-Arma ... o+sciascia
By Dollarhyde
Just copped.

Seeing their affiliation with Trunk and thee Roundtable has got my hopes up for a quality reissue.

sounds cracking!
By milliondollars
here some more heads up from a guy that i know, i think no distribution so far but I forwarded his contact to Spence so let's see if they can work something out.

limited to 300. don't sleep if you dig Alessandronis and Iacoucci psychotic dramatics, haha. love how the covers came out, i think they match the music perfectly:

http://intervallo.bandcamp.com/
By Volzom Zofbie
^Ace. Immediately bagged. Many thanks, milliondollars.
By milliondollars
@Volzom: you should follow them, they have some italian crazyness in the pipeline...
By Volzom Zofbie
^I am following them. So exited about these. Thanks again.
By deathwaltz
I dropped him a line so thanks for that !
By deafmetal
US folks:

- The Alessandroni "Panoramic Feelings" and Paolo Ferrara "Ritmico" library LP represses on Dagored are up for preorder at Forced Exposure.

- The Morricone "Controfase" and Egisto Machi "Bioritmi" library LP represses on Roma are up for preorder at LitA.

You should also notice your bank balance being much lower than it was previously. If not, just check again soon.
By thedeepness
LITA also put up Sea Fantasy today.
This year has been murder on my bank account but soooooo many amazing records this year.
By chuck
I don't follow this thread too much, only because it can't afford it! So I'm not sure if this was posted already but Cometa Edizione have I Gres Vol 1 available... I have waited eagerly as all hell for this one. And some news regarding finding master tapes to Alessandroni - Butterfly #3.

http://www.cometaedizionimusicali.it/

[video]https://youtu.be/_Ojosqi_nBk[/video]
By Dollarhyde
Prepare your wallets. Looks like Sonor will be reissuing Rino De Filippi's 'Riflessi' LP alongside 'America Amore Amaro.

LINK!

Cant wait.

On a side note I'm thinking it's only a matter of time before Puccio Roelens 'Rock Satellite' on RCA gets reissued, someone needs to do it. Im guessing/hoping its on Sonor, cometa or schema's release plan.
By Vapormeyer
Holy shit! That's one of my absolute favourites! I've been listening to a crummy MP3 copy for about a year. Amazing news thanks Dollar.
By Volzom Zofbie
Four new solid Schema reissues

Piero Umiliani ‎– Psichedelica Discogs LINK

Piero Umiliani ‎– Synthi Time Discogs LINK

Piero Umiliani ‎– Fischiando In Beat Discogs LINK

The Braen's Machine ‎– Temi Ritmici E Dinamici Discogs LINK