Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Vapormeyer
Start saving now for those Sonor releases. Can't really say more but there maybe a few more releases than expected.
By Volzom Zofbie
^ You crack me up, Mr. Hyde
By deafmetal
That is a pile of great news for me, and terrible news for my wallet. Looking forward to checking out all of these.
By Vapormeyer
Ha! Thanks Dollarhyde.

So ok, I'll spill, SONOR have apparently 5 releases on the way! Five! I cannot flipping wait to see what they all are considering the two I know about are so bloody good. It'll be a wallet busting month that's for sure. Coal lumps for the kids this Christmas.
By Dollarhyde
:D

@deafmetal that's the depressing thing, I know I wont be able to buy them all... at once anyway.
By deafmetal
@Dollarhyde - I am still trying to pick up all the previous Sonor/Schema represses. :D I just pulled the trigger on Popsound N.1 and Un Uomo Dalla Pelle Dura last week!
By Dollarhyde
@deaf

there are a whole bunch I haven't picked up yet. Research in sound, freedom power, ragazza fuoristrada to name a few. Not paying flipper prices though.

saying that, will grab synthi time from the get go.

Can't wait to see what Sonor have up their sleeves.
By milliondollars
no surprise these Omicron/Liuto get the treatment... still did not manage to get a copy of Psichedelica so i have to settle with this so long.

curious what Sonor will come up with...
By Vapormeyer
Listening to The Black Fire album with a nice bottle of red and it's heavenly. Cinedelic have surprised and delighted with these two.
By deafmetal
Both the Sorgini and The Black Fire albums sound great. This flood of excellent Italian reissues is both excellent and overwhelming at the same time. I only get more hungry as they continue to roll in.
By milliondollars
just a small heads up for french electro-exotica-leftlield library lovers. the to me unknown Born Bad label has released a seccond volume of their Space Oddities series. can't really judge on quality of the releases as i never seen them but they seem to be legit. these records offer an interesting selection of some of the french grandmasters...

http://shop.bornbadrecords.net/album/sp ... -1972-1982

http://shop.bornbadrecords.net/album/sp ... -1975-1978
By Mateo Sanboval
Thanks for the hot tip, $1000000! I have a couple ofLPs from Born Bad; I've always presume they were legit. And nice work exhuming this thread. I 'm a fan.
By milliondollars
@Mateo: from the pictures from their shop i just realized they have lovely printed inner sleeves with pictures, background information and all that. aaaah, i love that stuff. if you see these kind of records you know people put much effort and love into research and investigation. i may have a good load of the stuff from the Space Oddities series already, but i might pull the trigger as they look lovely...they offer a nice double pack for valuable 30 evro too!
By Mateo Sanboval
milliondollars wrote:@Mateo: from the pictures from their shop i just realized they have lovely printed inner sleeves with pictures, background information and all that. aaaah, i love that stuff. if you see these kind of records you know people put much effort and love into research and investigation. i may have a good load of the stuff from the Space Oddities series already, but i might pull the trigger as they look lovely...they offer a nice double pack for valuable 30 evro too!
Exactly so, $1000000. I couldn't agree more. I, (un)fortunately, do not have as envious a collection as your good self and thusly have only a couple of these tracks on wax so I bought these beauties this morning. I will be mailbox hawking until they arrive.
By phantomnoir
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Thanks for the hot tip, $1000000! I have a couple ofLPs from Born Bad; I've always presume they were legit. And nice work exhuming this thread. I 'm a fan.
Born Bad is legit. You can trust the guy running this label.
By phantomnoir
There's a nice interview (in French) of Remi Agostini, head of Tele Music, on this website: http://gonzai.com/tele-music-50-ans-de- ... en-france/.

He's published a book on Tele Music's history and which you can buy on amazon (LINK) while listening to these amazing tracks (free download!!): https://telemusic.bandcamp.com/releases

EDIT: the book is in French and in English by the way.
By Volzom Zofbie
Spinning some good old I Gres, now that Cometa finally has released vol 2.

I'm not gettimg this directly from Cometa, but going to wait for it to turn up in Soundohm. Being a member with free shipping and 10% off and all that jazz.
By deafmetal
@VZ - Great to see you back on the forum! You have been missed.

I will also be picking up I Gres vol. 2. It's nice that there are a couple US distros importing Cometa vinyl now.