Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
djwatson23 wrote:Just picked up big beat.
I would recommend this to anyone interested. It's a nice loud pressing.
Wicked.
By milliondollars
in case you like Fauna Marina by Macchi, you should grab the reissue now! original copies may cost you several hundred €, $ or whatever plus the reissue is limited to 300 copies only and it's more than 400 people who want this on discogs...

By milliondollars
no library record heads-up but a library related for sure!

over at the LMT forum, you can order a super fine Tele Music t-shirt. logo was reconstructed by Col Wolfe who is a respected member of the LMT forum.

here is the link: https://www.mercht.com/c/telemusic

please keep in mind, that this campaign is ending in about 36 hours from now

get your shirt noooow!

By milliondollars
you got taste bro! i have ordered the blue one, too.

on the LMT forum you can find the best experts in terms of library music. hard to say what i use it for but according my forum stats, i mostly get busy in the label section, trying to fill gaps in uncomplete discographies, contributing my finds of undiscovered stuff and so on. second is the general section where i try to share nerdish knowledge whenever i can. third is the reissue section, where i post new stuff that i discover randomly so more people can see it.
the forum has a vast and lively section for sharing rips & files but there are several reasons why i do not download more than a handful of records in a year. main reason is because i am not able to share my records digitally because of the lack of hard- and software and the skills. hence i do not feel i am in the position where i can freely download as many stuff as i want because my contribution to this section is z-e-r-o. the other reason is because i am more the analogue type of guy, but i can understand how people can get mad over there as the contribution of the forum members is really overwhelming.

i think that pretty much sums it up and should answer your question. if you feel like you want to join the essence of library music, become a part of it!
By Mateo Sanboval
LMT is cool. I was a semi-active member there a couple of iterations ago. Now I am a lurker, but I'm also not as deep into it as you lads are so I'm cherry picking my information from there as opposed to steeping in its entirety.