Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Volzom Zofbie
Probably because the last re-isssue (Easy Tempo 1997) goes for €100.00 on Discogs.
By Vapormeyer
Just received notification from Soundohm that delivery will be made tomorrow. That's two days from Italy to the U.K, amazing.
By thewaystation
Thanks, Volzom. That is indeed impressive. - Your city is home to some of my favourite record stores, by the way: Sound Station and Kaffe og vinyl (their latte is insane!). I always try to go there when I am in town.
By Volzom Zofbie
Small world! Sort Kaffe & Vinyl is right in my hood, Vesterbro. I live only 300 meters from the shop. It's a small, but cool record store and Christian has a great taste in music.

http://www.allgoodcleanrecords.com/reco ... enmark.php

By thewaystation
Must be a great hood to live in. It's a concept that works just great for me - including the opening hours. Last time I picked up records at around 9am, when I had breakfast there. Great time to do some record shopping.
By Oiche
KPM 1031 - Music Of The Nations, Vol 2 has one side by Kirchin, which is great, can be found cheaply (although not on discogs) and often gets overlooked. Also Trunk needs to stop messing about and release The Shuttered Room properly! ;)
By DISCOSUCKS...
Also Trunk needs to stop messing about and release The Shuttered Room properly!

Agreed...'charity' my arse!! :D
By Vapormeyer
@Volzom Did you get this through Soundohm? I'm hoping the package being delivered tomorrow contains this beauty, though I feel It may be a little early for this release so is probably 'To-days Sound' (which is great anyway).
By Volzom Zofbie
Vapor, Yep, got it from Soundohm. Ordered yesterday and it turned up today. -Though I think Fabio may have a busy time with the recently STBC hype. I ordered a couple of LPs today as well, BUT DIDN'T get any shipping email from UPS! Hrmmmmppff!
Never mind, he's still my favourite wax dealer.
By milliondollars
all these reissues... :-)

big one on Edipan (at least for me), this must be in my library records top 10. i am sure this will be reissued sooner or later...

America Amore Amaro

By Vapormeyer
@Volzom Oh happy day! Thankyou so much for recommending Soundohm, two days from Italy to the UK!
By Volzom Zofbie
^ De nada, Vapor. That green one is just too sweet. Enjoy!
By chuck
@VolzomZofbie mate I've just managed to snag a copy of I Gres 3 from CEM. Also, not sure if you've seen their FB post recently but I think, I'm hoping they're hinting at a reissue of Vol. 1... They've made lush t-shirts with this on it -

By chuck
@volzom I've only just seen that you replied to my post. Sorry, I hadn't noticed.

D, you say? Any chance of a linky McLink? Funny you mention about the missing jackets... I've seen a few copies come up with stained/mouldy/water marked jackets. Maybe a big ol' box of them got ruined or something and were sent out anyway... I don't know, just speculating. 1+1=3 and all that.

I gres is sweet!
By Volzom Zofbie
Hey Chuck, Ha ha, D is just my abbreviation for Discogs.
They did post this video on YouTube three weeks ago. Fingers crossed for a re-issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ojosqi_nBk

By chuck
@volzom

Yep the penny finally dropped. Seems moysheeee is all out though.
I'm super excited for this. It has to happen!
By StrangeVices

I spin these on a regular basis. I highly recommend all of them.

Luigi Ceccarelli - Dark
Daniele Patucchi - Sweet And Sauvage Themes
Aldo Tamborrelli ~ Massimo Ruocco - Construction
Aldo Tamborrelli ~ Massimo Ruocco - Motion Pictures
By chuck
@tigerlab

Cool. They look like the Absurd promo lp.

Many have said on here and i have to agree, but this whole library music is not something I want to delve into too deep though I'd love to. Money being the issue... Of course money is the issue. It's always an issue. Stupid money.

However, listening to more and more of it as of late and it got me thinking of the B Boys album, The In Sound from Way Out. I bloody loved this album when I first heard it (20 bloody years ago. Christ!). The Beasties definitely had their shit down, drawing inspiration from all over the place. But this is their homage to Italian library jazz funk. And only noticed today that the name and cover of the record was nicked from Perrey and Kingsley album with the same name.

Here's both albums in full -

[video]http://youtu.be/2oXffIHMkgo[/video]

[video]http://youtu.be/9hU8gVDxmUc[/video]