Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
I'm ashamed to tell you how much I have spent in the last couple of weeks on records
Thank god my lady is a vinyl head too
I almost dropped huge money for one of the Lesiman's last week , I am relived I didn't actually !
Between Cinedelic , Sonor and Schema it's been brutal , not to mention how much I have dropped over at discogs.

Jmctodo yeah those are really lovely and like you say good prices too .

By Dollarhyde
LESIMAN! HERE AND NOW!

wow that release was out of the blue, just ordered both volumes along with metraleta stien.

By Dollarhyde
Al Sint by Franco Chiari

Moog library with some nice jazz/lounge leanings, on the elusive Picci library label. There are three different issues of this the 1st and rarest have individual paint splatter covers. I love this cover from the 2nd issue one of my favourites, that damn ringware :(

discogs link

On my mobile and cant post youtube links for some reason, so check the discogs link.

By deathwaltz
This is a cool Bruton release you can find fairly easily

you can listen to the whole thing here
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6MMBmlJXJI[/video]

It's not funky at all , but it's a very cool straight horror style listen , with flashes on Nicolai and some nice weird rambling ala Berberien Sound Studio
By Vapormeyer
That Bruton artwork, familiar and comforting, like a big 1970's blanket. It can't be beat in my opinion.
By milliondollars
Played the House Of Horror only a few days ago. nice one!

what i love about Bruton are the colours of each series. the spines look so beautyful on the shelf. i have only arround 100 Brutons (more than 300 exist!), but i dare to say that i own the probably most attractive ones the catalogue has to offer. (of course it is only my opinion :))

still chasing the remaining 200... :)
By milliondollars
i've seen a complete collection on a shelf and it looks so marvellous because the colours fade into eatch other. also the series was pressed over a 8-10 year period and you can see inconsistencies in the sleeve colours. they must have changed plants or something...
By DISCOSUCKS...
Good god. Outstanding. The mere thought of starting to seriously collect library labels as well as OSTs literally brings me out in a cold sweat though, if I'm honest. The days of picking those things up for buttons are pretty well over aren't they?

So....if you could just quietly let this thread die, that would be great thanks! ;)

Do you guys dig Nino Nardini btw? Along with Roger Roger, those are guys which are definitely on my radar. The track "Escapade" is probably the single best library track I've ever heard (it's on this awesome WFMU mix...)

https://wfmu.org/playlists/shows/60305
By deafmetal
I have been picking up some of the Braen/Raskovich (Alessandroni & Sorgini) reissues, which I find to be both thoughtful and delightfully odd. I have a copy of the Quarta Pagina reissue LP on Schema in route:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibjsW4JlRt0[/video]

I am also waiting to see if the usual US distros will be stocking those new Umillani and Lesiman reissues.

@VZ - You said it very well with "Funk me!"
By Dollarhyde
@phantom, Wow! That guys got an eye watering collection in that photo. He has a great blog too.
By texasvinyl
Not just a great blog. Starving Daughters did a double album, pressed in miniscule quantity /100, that really should be celebrated here on the forum given the sample source material and sonic inspirations for the album. Add it to your want list, though I can't see anyone selling this one.

You can score the digital 'name your price' here: LINK
By chuck
@texas this is melting my face right now! Super psych space rock! Added to wish lists and searches saved. Bandcamp download will have to do for now. Luckily my setup involves a sonos amp so I can play bc purchases (and soundcloud, spotify and shit) through my speakers! Thanks for the heads up! Gonna crank it some!
By milliondollars
^got that Temi Ritmici, awesome piece of wax and a reissue is long overdue.

listening to some library stuff that goes together really well. african music influenced, hypnotic, haunted & dark atmosphere...

Basil Kirchin - Wildlife

Piero Umiliani - Africa

By Dollarhyde
Oof! :D

This series has been on my want list.

Also got me even more hyped for here and now.
By Dollarhyde
@volzom

Sweet steel! :)

By milliondollars
[quote=64834]Sonorissima Series: Italian Library Music Party Vol. 01 (Black Cat Records 2000)

[/quote]

@volzom: do you know where the Alessandroni tunes come from?