Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By soundtracks of fear
@disco It is the rear indeed! Great front, back, inside and out ;)
By tonyandrewgiles
@ScoJo @Tim - Agreed on both counts, the expanded is nice but the extra tracks I can live with digitally.
By NathanLurker
^ Ha Yes ! I enjoy Midnight, really cool release. I'll try to spin it after work tonight.
By static14
the only thing creepier then being stalked is being stalked by Gary Busey
By DISCOSUCKS...
Agreed - Midnight is absolutely crackin' and didn't get enough hype/praise at time of release...perfect time to dig it out y'all!
By deafmetal
Indeed, good call everybody.

Looking forward to more from Motionsound. Although the original artwork is great, I do think the new art on the repress is top-notch.
By texasvinyl

Does anyone else here dig Larry Gus? I like the last album Years Not Living better, but there are some high points on the new album I Need New Eyes such as the final track Nazgonya (Paper Spike), a nice piece of pop psychedelia. Stay with it, and you're treated to some great drums starting about halfway in.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xOnhrK-J_k[/video]
By texasvinyl

Not bad, not as good as I'd hoped
By tim28212
more spins from the office

pulled this one out since it was mentioned last week on the DFP

By Spun out of control
@tim28212

Liking all these posts... you/we should start a thread for soundtracks/scores that are not on vinyl but are still worth picking up on CD...? :)

Am thinking also of all the Beat & Digitmovies CDs that are put out over in Italy for example, that still command crazy (£40/£50) prices on Discogs when their initial runs sell out.

Have picked up a few myself (not paid £50 though!), particularly for the otherwise unreleased Italian giallos - and there is the unused Craig Safan score for Wolfen on CD only - for example.

Just an idea.
By DISCOSUCKS...
@Tim - Such a bizarre pairing! Still, no complaints...just glad the score is out there. And it really is out there!
By tim28212
next up in the office

and some weekend viewing

By tim28212
it's a pretty interesting score. I had forgotten I had it. Not the first time the show has reminded me of something I have in my collection. And now the movie is part of my weekend viewing.
By tim28212
@spun, sounds pretty good. I don't buy too many CDs these days but I have plenty in my collection that are not available on vinyl with no intention of getting rid of at the moment.
By Dawn78
Cannibal Apocalypse

By static14
Hopefully In The Mouth of Madness eventually makes it's way to vinyl.

@disco you wouldn't happen to have the link handy to that video of you playing the opening guitar riff on a toy guitar would you? :)
By deafmetal
@Spun - good idea, want to create the thread for CD?
By tim28212
@static, would be great if INMOM got a vinyl release. I forget how good it is.

Last spin before heading home. Anniversary dinner with David, 10 years, wow!

By deafmetal
@tim - Congrats to both of you on ten years together!
By bpwlogan
My congrats too Tim. Have a great evening!