Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DrRhythm
Classic 50s (mostly) crapola from the Wavy Gravy stable.

By Peek-a-boo
Id like to maybe get this cut of cannibal holocaust. Is the sound quality good? The Valentine's Day release is pretty poor...
By frozeneyeball
Late night sounds (not that late).

By NathanLurker
To be honest, mine has a few "ticks" and "tocs" , but nothing major. I can't compare to the Valentine Day's edition which I've never seen, the Deluxe is the only edition I bought and heard, but it sounds very good to me.
By NathanLurker

All the Insidious soundtracks are pretty good for October
By frozeneyeball
A perfect way to end the evening.

By deafmetal
The Mondo black vinyl is probably the best bet for CH.
By static14
The new re-issue. It sounds really nice. :)

By tim28212
@static, good to know. I got my copy earlier this week but haven't found time to spin it yet. Glad to hear it sounds good.
By static14
it needs a cleaning (which hopefully i'll do in a few months when we buy a new house :( ) but otherwise it sounds really nice.
By texasvinyl
edward scissorhands, nice
By deafmetal
Nice @static, I just picked up a copy of Edwards Scissorhands at End of an Ear in Austin, TX. One of my favorite Elfman scores, and it was in obvious need of a repress with only that ultra limited original German pressing being available.
By milliondollars
^does anyone know if the Scissorhands is an official Geffen reissue?
By deafmetal
@million - According to amazon.com it is officially a Geffen release. The packaging looks pretty legit and correct. Is there an official press release anywhere?
By bpwlogan
A big thank you to Sara@OWS for just sending me this. I can never get enough hair metal. Thanks again you really made my week!

By bpwlogan
Thanks to@Tim for the heads up on this one. I'm glad I jumped on Amazon and picked up one at a great price. The vinyl itself is paper thin. I think it's the thinnest Varese that I have, but it sounds great.

By tim28212
@bpwlogan, glad you were able to find one at a reasonable price. Quite a few on my later Varese Sarabande releases are thin but all sound great. Definitely worth having in any Christopher Young collection. :)