Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By skate
I contacted them a couple of weeks ago to ask the same question...

"all shipments come from our stock in Pennsylvania in the United States."
By chiefbrody
Thanks @simonsj - unfortunately not the answer I was looking for! The record is already £30, so that'd be about £45 delivered. Too much in this case.
By chiefbrody
Cheers @disco. I was looking at a RSD release that they have and I missed out on, which is easy over the import threshold. Good to know that Inception now available at less than £15, as I was put off when it was £17-ish. Great soundtrack, and good to hear the pressing is great.
By DISCOSUCKS...
^ aha, sorry @chief. I jumped the gun/shark/zimmer!

Out of interest, what is it you're seeking?
By chiefbrody
@disco, I was interested in Suede 'Dog Man Star Live'. They have it for just over £30 including postage, but I'd expect to get hit for VAT/handling charge on top.

It was on my reserve list for RSD, but I got all of my first choices. Like any other addict on here, I've since gone and started hunting down my reserve list (Shogun, Otis, Suede)!

I'm not too bothered. It was bottom of my list, so I can live without it. Plus I can get Inception for half the price.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Cool. I was a bit of a Suede man myself back in the day. Long since lost my LPs though. My local brick store just got in a haul of 2nd hand Suede vinyl, and I had no idea they were as sought after/pricey as they are! Damn.....
By chiefbrody
Last off topic post.

Yeah, they peaked with DMS. Still sounds great today. I didn't really stay with them long after the 3rd album. It was a bit of nostalgia more than anything else, looking for it. If I knew it was coming out on CD I wouldn't even have considered spending 30 notes on it.
By deafmetal
The Inception clear vinyl repress sounds blissful to me, especially with the quiet pressing (similar to Interstellar). Beautiful, powerful, utterly mesmerizing score.
By skate
The Dark Knight is finally available from Amazon UK (rather than merely via US sellers on Amazon UK) - inevitably at a higher price than for the US market, but still a little cheaper than ordering from a US-based seller and incurring import VAT charges.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B001BE0MFM

EDIT: At least it was until I ordered it - it said there was only 1 copy iin stock, and that does seem to have been the case, as its no longer showing as being available from Amazon UK themselves...
By BurningTapes
I ordered mine through an Amazon seller via U.S and didn't incur any import duty, so for any U.K buyers it's a decent price.