Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By static14
Really enjoyed episode 2 and I'm looking forward to the next one. Keep up the great work guys!
By DISCOSUCKS...
Thanks bud! See we sent you off on a Donaggio festival too....nice!
By hncreature
Hey disco... - Just heard both podcasts and I just want to say that I was very very impressed with the both of you - My comments to Tony were "Smooth...confident...knowledgeable...witty...not stepping on or over each other" ...and "You two compliment each other well voice and delivery wise also...it's not two blokes getting pissed in a pub yelling at each other...each of you have a different flavor" - Seriously you guys are doing a fantastic job with these...no B.S. - I also like your "production" with the fills and lead ins...again very professional! Keep up the good work!!! -- Nick
By DISCOSUCKS...
My man. Thanks Nick, appreciate that. From a production POV it's a new bag for me (I've joked recently that I'm gonna get a tshirt made that sez "Fuck Sound. It's too fuckin' hard!" as I come primarily from visual media/production, but I'm starting to get my head round it all! Glad the venture is falling upon kind ears, anyhow.
On another note - TG tells me you're hitting these shores soon, so maybe we'll cross paths at some point. Keep on truckin'!
By tonyandrewgiles
The Damn Fine Podcast now has an Instagram account where we'll be posting up pictures of the records we discuss :)

Instagram - thedamnfinepodcast

Cheers
By tonyandrewgiles
@spun - Wouldn't want to scare you off chap ;)

Episode 3 coming this Friday.
By deafmetal
Can't wait for episode three!

By Wes_2666
Listened to all three episodes today- this is really great guys. Podcasts can be a bit rocky at first (especially with audio issues) but you guys sound like you've been doing it for years. I was thinking it would be fun to hear you guys try to stump each other once an episode with an Invisible Jukebox thing like The Wire.

It's instantly become a favorite and I'm looking forward to many more episodes.
By DISCOSUCKS...
@Wes - thanks so much for the props sir, glad you're enjoying it!

And man that's funny that you mention the "Invisible Jukebox" thing - we've actually recorded exactly that for each episode so far, and every time it has been cut for length! Haha.....I'm definitely pushing for it's inclusion on the next 'cast though ;)
By thewaystation
Or keep recording but not using them and then drop them all together, as an Invisible Jukebox episode?
By zuko
Another damn fine episode chaps
By Spun out of control
Yep this series seems to get better and better - and more proficient & adept with each episode. Keep 'em coming.

What talented bunch of individuals on this forum. Makes it worth dropping by to check out even when there isn't a massive new soundtrack release on the horizon.
By EvanCampbell
Another fine episode. The rapport and enthusiasm you both share is fun to hear. I like that you are giving a little more time for the tracks to play.

Like Spun mentioned Keep 'em coming when you can.
By deafmetal
Great Zimmer's Organ! what an episode. 8}
By Keyser
Thanks for putting the cast on iTunes. Subscribed and listened to ep 3 yesterday. Great stuff! Keep up the good work, looking forward to future episodes.
By static14
I know I'm late to the party but just finished up Episode 3 and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next installment!
By Spun out of control
Thanks chaps... a very (cough) 'Carpenter-esque' episode... ;)

Especially with the input from the guys from Voyag3r - love their sound.

Talking of sounds, nice use of a cor anglais thematically linking the first two featured tracks, starting with Blood for Dracula, or are my ears deceiving?
By DISCOSUCKS...
@Spun - dang, you might be right there! Total fluke ;)
By EvanCampbell
Love listening to these with my morning breakfast and coffee. The Last Run is a favorite of mine. I will pick up that 71..I like what I heard. Cool interview here as well!
By DISCOSUCKS...
@Evan - thanks as always for listening in sir. As I said, '71 almost flew by me but I'm really glad I picked it up. I hope Mr Holmes gets a chance to do more "non-funky" scores.