Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DISCOSUCKS...
Just to let youz guys know, Episode 2 of the DFP is in the can, as well as our first interview - which was pretty great. I'm gonna edit like crazy, and try and get it out on schedule this friday. But I may not. Watch this space!
By deafmetal
Standing by for Episode 2
By zuko
By DISCOSUCKS...
Deadlines exist to be.......

met!!

(And yeah...I fully plan to sleep when I'm dead...)

DFP No.2 will be live in about an hour folks :D
By zuko
Kettle on… let's do this.
By zuko
Blue Valentine is on Phineas Atwood Productions, have tried to do some digging on them before but to no avail. Everything they've done so far though has been a a vinyl issue of stuff on Lakeshore Records so maybe it's an in-house job.
By vinyljunkie
Soundcloud page won't load for me! HELP!? I believe my browser is up to date... always have trouble with soundcloud!!
By Spun out of control
Enjoyed another fireside (turntable-side?) chat... so, now wondering from Reg's comments (great work on the guest by the way), is Ex-Machina vinyl delayed and no longer due to come out on April 10th?

Also, I now know to pronounce Invada as 'Invader' and not Invad-aah :)
By vinyljunkie
never mind, i got it to work!
By sonnydexter
Another awesome listen :) funny you mention Invada I laughed at the Ex-Machina incorrectness from Mr Invaderrrr :)
By DISCOSUCKS...
Hey @vinyljunkie - have drop boxed you Ep 2 bud :)
By EvanCampbell
Thanks again Disco/TAG for creating these and sharing them on the forum. Definitely getting smoother and cool interview. Look forward to these :)
By DISCOSUCKS...
Hey @Spun - yeah, it probably wasn't super clear from the edit, but Redg mentioned that Ex Machina has had some pressing problems and there will be a delay on the release. Hopefully not too long though - such a fantastic record! And from what he told us the artwork is pretty cool too.
By deafmetal
The second episode was a good listen. Thank you for putting in the effort to create the podcast.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Thanks @deafdude!

We're really pleased that the podcast is for the most part falling on kindly ears who appreciate what we're doing. Just a couple of dudes shooting the shit about some great movie music. I almost feel like we're kinda giving a literal voice to some of the discussion that goes on here at STBC - I don't speak for @TAG but I certainly see it that way.
By StrangeVices
Loving these. The flow in this one was even better too! Great job guys.
By Dollarhyde
damm fine podcast!

already copped red queen due to this.
By freshoj
another damn fine listen, thanks dudes.

'Invader' ha!