Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DISCOSUCKS...
Let's rock!

(I never thought there'd be a connection between Twin Peaks and The Harry Enfield Show! Well done!)
By Re-animated Cat
Nice one, fellas. Listening with my morning coffee (black, of course).
By Spun out of control
Think 45 mins is about the right length too. Find it hard to get the time/inclination to listen to those who record two hour epics (thinking about the new and occasionally excellent Finders Keepers radio show). With the obvious passion you guys have thought it would be good, but actually it's better than I thought. @disco's knowledge & enthusiasm coupled with TAG's radio voice huskiness makes for a good mix.

By DISCOSUCKS...
Aww thanks @Spun.

"TAG’s radio voice huskiness..."

Jonny Trunk, right?

Take my word for it - if you've never heard the OST show on Resonance, they're aural dead ringers!
By zuko
"antsploitation" :)
By Hatter313
Awesome!

I also have a special enjoyment for suddenly knowing what people sound like when nice only communicated with them via text before, know it won't just be my own voice in my head for all your assorted posts :)
By DISCOSUCKS...
@Hatter - me too!

I'm also fascinated by meeting people's parents....but that's a whole nuther story :P
By Dollarhyde
great show guys, Midnight has now been added to my wantlist.
By static14
I really enjoyed that! How often do you plan on recording new shows?
By DISCOSUCKS...
You're a true gent, thanks for listening Chris!

As for a schedule, we haven't really decided yet. But I'm sure our enthusiasm (and props from the likes of yourself, with your "proper" radio b/ground!) will compell us into action sooner rather than later!
By albatard
Damn Fine Podcast!

And what's wrong with Spandau Ballet?
By tonyandrewgiles
@albatard - There's nothing at all wrong with Spandau, I actually just saw the doc someone put out on them (Soul Boys of the Western World) it's bloody ace.

As for time frame, I've just confirmed our first label guest so you'll not have to wait long for episode 2.

Thanks for all the kind words chaps :)
By albatard
will have to check that!
By Re-animated Cat
Guys, where can I get a copy of 'Four Milk Maids and a Randy Gardener?'
By deathwaltz
Good listen chaps but come on Milan has been in the soundtrack games for 27 years , before me or Seb were even born ! ;)
By DISCOSUCKS...
Yeah, but for a pair of 19 year olds, you've really made your mark!

By dweebofthedead
I'll her a listen when I get home!
By tim28212
damn fine indeed

great job guys. now I really want to see "It Follows"

looking forward to episode 2
By hncreature
Can it be downloaded so I can add it to the Pod?
By maxvelvet
19? I suppose that you're living in the planet near a black hole as seen in Interstellar, am I wrong?!? :D

I'll listen later guys! ;)
By DISCOSUCKS...
Hey @HNC - you'll need to hit @TAG up about this, though I can certainly send you the mp3 if not. He's looking into iTunes as we speak.

Also (>aherm<), there's many ways to d/load content directly from Soundcloud...Gügle is your pal! ;)
By el diabolik
Welcome to the world of podcasting chaps. Congrats on your maiden voyage.

It sounds like you're having fun with this, so I can tell we'll be seeing many more shows soon.
By tonyandrewgiles
We just hit over 100 plays since launch which is crazy!

Thank you all for your listens & support.