Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By texasvinyl
^^ for sure, this and the other Braen/Raskovich are terrific. If you like Quarta Pagina you'll love Underground, cat # SCEB913 (or the original Liuto pressing if you're a baller). Braen Raskovich's Abnormal Sensations on Finders imprint Cacophonic is also good.
By texasvinyl

Schema Reissue. I like how they used replica Liuto labels.
By NathanLurker
@TAG : ''The order'' is still a bit expensive, imo. I haven't listened to samples yet because of that. But since you recommend it, if the prices come down maybe I'll check it.
By texasvinyl

Working from home is just not happening today... There's a crew installing piers to repair the house foundation, and it sounds like they're building a fucking railroad through the house.

I might just play video games instead. I will be on Diablo 3, xaris#1635
By tonyandrewgiles
@nathan - How much is it?

I had it up for £19.99.
By NathanLurker
[quote=61378]@nathan – How much is it?

I had it up for £19.99.
[/quote]

it was 50$CAD which is 40 USD. now it's down to 41$CAD/32.50USD. which is still a bit higher than your own price. once the amazon marketplace start selling their copies, or if it reaches my local store, I hope the price goes down to 30$CAD. I mean, it's the same ubisoft label who sold Assassins Creed black flag for 18$ at my local store, and the Watch Dogs 2LP at 19$...
By tim28212
I must say I am really enjoying this on Spotify. This for sure moves close to the top of my "to buy" list though it's not available until April 15th here in the states.
By tonyandrewgiles
@nathan - Holy Shit!

I can see what you mean, I really hope it does drop in price for you because it's such a wonderful score.
By texasvinyl

Great release by Milan. Who did the art on the print?
By tim28212
some late night listening with the lights low

By EvanCampbell
^Nice did not even know they pressed black...must sound great. The Honey one is so quiet!

By NMA
Makeup and Vanity Set time!

By tim28212
while everyone was placing their order with Mondo a few weeks back I was over at LITA placing a big order, which arrived early this week. Included in the order this one along with last night's Candyman and a few others.

By tim28212
I missed this the first time LITA had it in stock so when I finally saw it listed again on their site I snagged one. Their $20 price tag has all others beat! (looks like I will be selling me copy of the DW original release)

DW's Deluxe version of H3.