Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By renpen21
Gutted mine turned up today while I was at work, had parcel redirected for Monday to work as can't wait any longer. Also got a £25 customs charge but happy to pay for this beauty
By philball1974
@renpen that £25 charge for UK? Ive imported more expensive items than this and not had a charge and really wasn't expecting one now!!!
By renpen21
Yeah Philball I'm UK based, to be fair I did buy 2 as friend wanted one. I seem to get stung every time I order from states at moment !
By deafmetal
Arrived on the US west coast today and sounds incredible.

By ninjaqutie
:( So sad I missed out on this opportunity. How'd you all find out about it??
By philball1974
Was posted on here @ninja. Everyone was skeptical but being the addicts we are we all bought it anyway!

Right place right time unfortunately!
By ninjaqutie
Well I'm glad it worked out. I need to stop being so busy with physical therapy and teacher training so I can get on here more!! I am excited that I can preorder nightmare before Christmas though. I want that without ebay pricing. :) Neat little store.
By zuko
@renpen - did you get a notification from a company called 'UK Mail'? Just got a text from them that something is coming today...
By renpen21
@zuko mine was UPS pal (probably why I got customs charge), been told today between 12.50-3.50 having it delivered to work this time so fingers crossed
By zuko
Yep, fingers crossed! I've got 16:53–17:53 which seems weirdly precise and vague at the same time.
By skate
Damn, you're doing well to be in the UK and have delivery of this already. I ordered something from MPD Disney Emp back in early October and there's still no sign of it (Estimated Delivery: Oct 21 to Nov 4).

My order for Tron Legacy has an estimated delivery of Nov 5 to Nov 20, so while I'd be happy for it to arrive beforehand, I'm not really expecting it to arrive for another two or more weeks.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
amazon.it still have some copies for 44 euro
By zuko
Balls, just realised this is actually way more likely to be some outer poly sleeves I ordered on Friday. The wait goes on!
By renpen21
Checked UPS site this morning and my parcel showed at depot still and address change request pending, after a few phone calls was told will be Wednesday before I get the parcel, attempted to set off to depot and collect but would of take. 90 mins and only had an hour for lunch so thought I'd sit tight till Wednesday then Booooo. Driver turned up. 3 hour countdown till home time now !
By zuko
Damn you! / Congrats!
By deafmetal
I don't see it listed on amazon.it. URL?
By deafmetal
^ That is an excellent album as well and a beautiful pressing to boot.
By EdKings
How did u managed to get a UPS tracking code? I can't track mine :/
By philball1974
Any other UK people getting UPS notifications? I've had nothing except the email to say it is shipping
By skate
Nope, I'm UK based and I've not had the ability to track any of the orders I've placed through MPD.

I'm guessing that renpen was only only able to track his once a failed delivery was made, which probably resulted in him having a UPS card with the consignment number on it.
By renpen21
Once i got my order shipped notification from MYPLAY i clicked on the link which took me to the Disney Music emporium and give me a tracking link. once i clicked on that give me all the UPS details. Good luck guys
By philball1974
I just get this

Shipped on October 24, 2014 via UPS Mail Innovations Intl..
Estimated Delivery: November 5, 2014 to November 20, 2014
Shipped from United States
Taxes & Duties may be due upon delivery
Tracking information is not available for this ship method

But no shipping link! If it means i don't get additional charges I don't mind!
By philball1974
Its true, its arrived in the UK, no additional charges! and the picture really doesn't show you how big that packaging is!

Forget all the talk of negativity this is why this forum is awesome!!