Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By The Cult Leader
and if they give the people who's orders got cancelled, private links to re buy. Then I have to say they went above and beyond.
By toosoonjunior
It's real! About to go ahead and spin this thing!

I have to say, as great as the record itself is, this mailer they used is probably the best I've ever seen...next level ish.

By DISCOSUCKS...
I am immediately, and quite rampantly, erect.
By ghostfires
I did contact them a few days ago, and they said they would forward me a "re-buy" link...still waiting...patiently...feeling a bit sick though looking at the picture above that this really happened, and I'm possibly fucked on it. Not a good feeling...
By toosoonjunior
I sincerely hope they follow through on their promise of providing you with that link. :(

Keep harassing them.
By tim28212
I am with you ghost, still waiting.
By renpen21
What number @toosoonjunior
By matowest
Words cannot express how excited I am that this turned out to be legit.
By ghostfires
@toosoonjunior - thanks, I hope so too!

It is frustrating because I paid through paypal, and so I went through my history - there was never an attempt by them to collect, so it wasn't actually a failed credit card. I don't really get what happened, I just reeeeeeeeally want this soundtrack!

That is very awesome to see though that it really worked out to be true, much better than a scam or a joke! Here's to hoping they'll find more unsold copies some where!
By Peek-a-boo
That packaging the record came in is like an online vinyl buyers dream!
By toosoonjunior
@ghostfires, just from what I could tell from limited time I used their site, they have some kinks to get worked out. And it sounds like the seemingly random cancellations are part of that.

I really had my doubts this would pan out. In my experience, things like this usually turn out too good to be true. And it was a delivered a day early to boot!

I really wish I had grabbed 2-3 more copies. Would've been happy to do it had I known there would be issues for members here after they had already checked out and paid. I'm putting good record vibes out into the universe for you guys.
By toosoonjunior
@peek, Yeah, it's really fantastic. I've seen some fine mailers in my day, but never as nice as this! (and that's the moment I realized just how big of a nerd I am)
By NathanLurker

Just arrived home and got the copy as well. copy #1788.
Toosoon, you beat me to it...
Ah here's the picture anyway.

By toosoonjunior
Nice! I work from home, so I cheated. :)

Just wrapped up my third spin of this today. One of my favorite buys in quite a while.
By nick_rising
I wish I wouldn't have cancelled my first order so I could have an extra for one of you guys. I usually never get the good end of the stick in these situations. Genuinely surprised it worked out.
By ninjaqutie
Is this actually daft punk? I thought I listened to clips a while ago and it was different. I passed on this because of that. :(
By toosoonjunior
Yes, Daft Punk.

Are you thinking of Tron not-Legacy?
By nick_rising
Oh God I just realized mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow on HALLOWEEN. Makes me nervous.
By reelybored
According to usps, it is out on delivery. Could you imagine opening up the package and seeing that they sent a picture lp of Frozen! Oh, the horror! That would be a nightmare come true
By reelybored
It's in. (Breathes)

By henschus
Aaaw man. I so hate to live in germany. Have to wait at least another week till it arrives. Well at least i dont have to worry that it arrives damaged. That packaging is state of the art! For all who already have it: enjoy that fuckin great blackest circle :-)!
By reelybored
@henschus put your mind out of it (ha!) I'm sure you are just counting down the days until it arrives as I did. And that packaging it came in? you damn right it was secure in there. It's so good that I'm even keeping it just in case I need to ship out an expensive lp. Be patient, you will then savor the moment when it arrives and it is spinning on your TT
By henschus
Yeah you are right. To wait for a record is actually the best part of collecting them. I will post puctures of me jumping through my house.. naked...with a daft punk helmet on. Now you guys have something to look forward to :-)