Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Revolver_OcelScott
I ordered mine from Deepdiscount, who has been iffy in the past, but it shipped yesterday!
By Oiche
Tron legacy up for order at www.popmarket.com, might be cheaper than some stockists but shipping to UK is expensive.
By jschulja
The record is beautiful! No noise and so full!
By climbfla
I just received mine through Amazon. It sounds absolutely fantastic!!
By monsterworship
Yeah, can't believe this was missing from my life for so long. But I haven't taken the CD out if my car disc changer for 3 or 4 years. Hahah
By deafmetal
^ditto @monster

I think a lot of us thought this would be pressed in a ridiculously large quantity (9k is a good stack as it was though) and stay stocked/repressed for quite a while everywhere. What a surprise it turn out to be...

Congrats all on picking this up. Have a feeling it will continue to be enjoyed for years to come.
By Occhionero
Was there a color variant, or are all (old and repress) in black vinyl?
By deafmetal
@Occhio - They were all black vinyl.
By Occhionero
Thanks, deafmetal.
By zuko
Great that this is widely available now, awesome score :)
By Aremagod
Got this via an Amazon Sunday delivery and it sounds magnificent.
By deafmetal
Any idea how many were pressed for the second batch? Either way, don't miss this one again.
By DISCOSUCKS...

Glows in the dark! :D

Sound quality is absolutely stunning. Vinyl is quiet as a mouse fart, full range, heavy and black and beautiful.
By hncreature
Black is beautiful!
By static14
Say it loud!
By soundtracks of fear
Dog bol-lox! I just got home from a little trip to find a customs charge of £12 waiting for me for my copy of Tron Legacy ordered from Disney Music Emporium. £37 all in garrrhh! Waited 3 weeks, and now have to wait for a re-delivery on Friday, I could order from Amazon now for £34.99 and get it tomorrow, I suppose. Ha ha ahhhhhHH ;)
Win some, lose some. Still can't wait though
By studiord
Spinning my copy right now!

Really well packaged and well mastered. Good job Disney!
By toosoonjunior
So, do none of these new versions have the numbered stamp at the bottom of the back of the jacket? Here's a pic from my 1st press copy: