Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By lazyben
Started so we can move out of the New OST Releases thread.
By The Cult Leader
My PayPal order dissapered the same time as everyone elses, but mine still never showed back up or completed yet.

I did not recive any cancelation email or decline on payment nothing like that.

Anyone still in limbo like this?
By lazyben
So I received a shipping notice. Some (ghostie, tim) have had their orders cancelled. And others haevn't heard anything.

For the record I was relatively late ordering (but not the last before they sold out) and my paypal account never showed anything until today when they payment went through.
By lazyben
@Cult Leader, I think we're talking about several hundred orders at least here so it may take them a while to process them all now they've started the shipping process.
By NathanLurker
I'm in the same situation as you CultLeader

although, I'm no so stressed, even if it gets canceled, I already have a copy of this
By ghostfires
I ordered it almost immediately after it was initially posted, and I did use the promo code too.
By tim28212
I had paypal funds when I placed the order. another order took those funds but that should not have matter, the tron order should have fallen to my credit card. Whatever the reason, my pending disappeared at the some time some of the others. not sure how long it was before I got the payment declined email.
By lazyben
Orders with the discount code appear to have gone through so that's not the problem apparently. Who knows? It sould just be a glitch and you're really unlucky (which would suck obviously).
By ghostfires
Yeah obviously I am very unlucky. I hit refresh about twenty times, finally filled out the contact us info, aaaaand of course when I hit send it goes straight to an oops page again. So I'm sure my contact form did not go through successfully. What the fuck is the deal here?!

Anyone order a spare they are willing to sell me?!
By dahousen
Mine was cancelled and don't think will come back...
Bad :(
ps: I recieved an email...
By static14
The pending paypal charge disappeared for me early today and like @cultleader I'm still in limbo. No emails or anything

http://youtu.be/nHwpw4jscQ8
By lazyben
I never had a pending paypal charge (or maybe it disappeared really quickly) and mine went through. Don't give up yet.
By deafmetal
I did not have any problems with Paypal using my funding source on this order today, as my credit balance was not high enough to cover the entire order. I hope all of you get your orders sorted out. Perhaps if there are a lot of cancellations due to paypal issues, they might put the extra stock back up for sale.

Also, no emails from myplaydirect or paypal on the charge from October 15th finally going through. I do see it on my paypal account as a posted transaction from today.

I agree with the comments though, the site is a buggy mess of code and their ordering process is terrible.
By Oiche
I cant find where I've paid even. Nothing on paypal, or the card. I wasnt sure I even ordered until Paolo put me right.
Of course the link just brings you to the 'OOPS' page again. Maybe I pay in the next life...
By philball1974
TRON: Legacy Vinyl Premium Product 1 Shipping Soon Estimated Ship Date: October 21, 2014 to November 4, 2014
Estimated Delivery: October 31, 2014 to November 28, 2014
Ships from United States
Taxes & Duties may be due upon delivery
By thedeepness
My paypal had disapeared as well, than 5 minutes ago it got charged and I just now got a shipping notice. Looking good for me. Nice cherry on top of a shit pile of a day.
By lazyben
OK, after earlier getting a UPS shipment notification (probably as I have their My Choice thing) I have now received a shipment notification from MyPlay Direct/Disney Music Emporium so it is definitely shipping.

I really don't remember this score at all although it's been on my wants list for years.
By philball1974
Email from Disney

We want to let you know that your recent order was shipped today.
By deafmetal
I also just received a shipping email. It's actually happening.
By reelybored
yep, just got email notice myself indicating that it was shipped
By henschus
If it really should happen to get that record in my hands i have to say this was one of the most thrilling events in my record collecting lifetime.
By NathanLurker
Shipping notification is in for me as well. Boooooom
By DISCOSUCKS...
I known what you mean, @henschus. I felt so annoyed that I'd missed out on this, once I finally got round to hearing the score, and just added it (like Lost Highway, Harold and Maude, Girl w/t/Dragon Tattoo and others) to the list of wax I ain't never gonna have the cash to throw down for. TBH, a discovered box of originals is also kinda more exciting than a reissue too!
By toosoonjunior
Just got the shipping notice as well.
By nick_rising
Yay I'm in the shipping confirmation club too :D