Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By toosoonjunior
Quasi-recent tape acquisitions. All sorts of stuff here.

By deafmetal
@toosoon - I award bonus rad points for that Hulkamania tape.
By toosoonjunior
My favorite part of that tape is when he whispers in his big dumb gravelly voice, "DON'T SLOOOOWWW DOOOWWWN, THE HULKSTER'S WATCHING YOOOUUU!" It's bizarre. :)
By bpwlogan
Nice surprise in the mail today. I was wondering when the subscription for OWS was going to start shipping.

By deafmetal
@bpwlogan - That looks great! Looking forward to OWS cassette goodies, especially The Boogeyman.
By bpwlogan
So unique I picked up the vinyl and cassette on this one when it was released. I don't think I've ever listened to a score quite like this one. I have to say OWS makes a great sounding cassette.

By bpwlogan
Glad OWS is releasing The Boogeyman @Deaf. I did pick up the TRC pressing it cost me a boat load to purchase that one and have it shipped to The States. A must have for any horror soundtrack fan.
By toosoonjunior
Absolutely beautiful James Horner score with tons of childhood nostalgia attached to it for me!

*cries*

By rhos
New mix-tape up at Blackest Ever Black....

CHRIS FARRELL - NO VAMPIRE (KROKODILO TAPES CS) **PRE-ORDER*

These sell out super quick usually. Just saying.......
By Bezulsqy
After a couple days of tinkering I was able to change all 5 belts in this 8,5 kg monster that is the Beocord 5000. And now it is working. Incredible how a cassette can sound!

The guts:

The heavy and enormous flywheels:

And finally doing what is was built for:

No idea why the images are upside down, when clicking on the last one is appears the right way up... strange.
By Bezulsqy
Got this one from The Magus from a thread somewhere on STBC...
By Bezulsqy
Love this one. Can't wait to see it on vinyl.
By deafmetal
@Bezulsqy - Nice work!
By Bezulsqy
Thanks deafmetal. Very happy with it. This was my first experience with some DIY tape deck tinkering. Thank you Youtube :-)
When this Beocord was sold in 1975 B&O asked 299 pounds for it. I bought it for 30 euro plus another 30 for new belts. Hoped I got get it working, but was not sure. Seeing it work now is very rewarding.
I don't think B&O every thought their deck would play this gem:

By Spun out of control

Picked up this slice of heavy synth madness after it was flagged up on STBC... comes in black card box that sorta resembles a coffin. Love when people take the time to get creative with their presentation options...
By rhos
The three Dutch Oven bootleg tapes from 2006 all in stock at Meditations if anyone is interested:

meditations.jp

Plus an LP boot of the Eaten Alive one!
By Bezulsqy
News form One Way Static:

"Every year we do something cool for International Cassette Store Day , this year will be no exception. Watch out for OWS cassette editions of SHOGUN ASSASSIN & SLIME CITY

Cassette Store Day 2015 takes place on October 17 this year… we'll update you on these releases when the date grows nearer."