Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
oh man, i ordered the deluxe, but that black and white looks very cool
By Oiche

No issues with mine. Sounds great!
By blastman
Got a shipping confirmation for my black and white copy, can't wait now. Thanks for the pics, guys, it looks great....
By deafmetal
From the RA article, I like the photos of him in his bedroom studio with his sons and his beloved Korg Triton. Also, check out his vintage King Kong lobby cards all framed up on the wall. Neato.

So, are the bonus tracks on the B&W swirl vinyl as well?
By MODAREC
No one got the red/black or orange/black yet? Dying to see how they turned out, mine are on the way from over the pond.
By Peek-a-boo
@monsterworship I couldn't hear any issues on first play, but I not played it on my main set up yet.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Current favourite track: OBSIDIAN

That's the one where I think you can most clearly hear echoes of Goblin. Epic and mighty. Wow.
By ironjaiden
I think DOMAIN is my jam on this record right now.

That flip at the 1:50 mark is so great!

By DISCOSUCKS...
Killer tune. My nephew and his mate came round yesterday, all excited to have a listen to the LP (they're young people, but rabid new JC fans and they couldn't wait for theirs to arrive!) and that was the track that was playing when one of them laughed and said "this is like Flash Gordon or some shit!"

Some days I just fuckin' love being alive.
By dumaisaudio
I have to say I'm kinda ticked off that I preordered these from Sacred Bones the day they went on sale, and I still haven't gotten an email confirming shipment, YET I've got several record shops here that have the retail version in stock. I hate preordering stuff only to have to wait longer to actually get it.
By Spun out of control
@dumaisaudio

For what it's worth I also ordered the deluxe straight from Sacred Bones US site on day of release and hadn't heard anything more until I dropped them an email last week. The response was 'we are currently working through a large volume of orders' or words to that effect, with (still) no indication of estimated despatch (and I'm UK, so was expecting it to possibly be a bit later anyway). Guess they are just swamped... slightly frustrating but will live.
By Hatter313
Yeah, I had a shipping confirmation on Wednesday, but tracking says it's still sitting at "label created" so it seems like maybe they are working through a lot of stuff to get them out. Im a little dissapointed I couldn't spin it this weekend, and was actually pretty confident I was gonna be able to since my office is maybe half an hour away from them. ah well, I'm sure it'll come this week.
By reddye6
I ordered the Deluxe, and today I saw movement on my shipping status. I also had it sitting on "Shipping Label Created," but now it's at the post office. Huzzah!
By deafmetal
Yeah, my order status is "unfulfilled". No shipping notice yet.
By Garmonbozia
I can't believe how fucking great this thing is. I've listened to it a couple times a day since I've gotten it and grow more and more in love with it the more I spend time with it.
By DISCOSUCKS...
^ I hear you loud and clear @Garmonbozia! Current favourite track?

I'm not on Twitter / FB but I sincerely hope the Horror Master is getting serious props from his fans....

By deafmetal
I'm with you on OBSIDIAN, @disco.
By monsterworship
I ordered a deluxe and still unfulfilled (in every sense)

Bought an extra b&w copy locally cause I could t wait.
By maxlevel
I got my b/w from resident yesterday! Lovely stuff
By jefflynne
Does it strike anyone else as odd that they describe the variant as Black and White Swirl, when mine (and I assume everyone else's) is clearly White and Black Swirl?

Doesn't take away from the album being a retro-prog monster; just thought it was an unusual way to describe the colour.
By Hatter313
deluxe has landed...the wrap around is great, red wax seal. i have number 123/400. will upload pics when i have a chance.
By reddye6
Hatter313, have you been able to tell if the deluxe version came with digital files of the Carpenter remixes?
By Hatter313
I only took a quick peak inside, since i'm at my office and don't have room to really look. I can say that the orange swirl is absolutely gorgeous, its more of a translucent amber with black smoke effect than a black and orange swirl like trick r' treat, its stunning. it has liner notes and a digital download card, but i haven't been able to give it a good look yet. will post later when i get a chance.
By Hatter313
remixes included on the downed for the deluxe...my god this record is awesome
By deafmetal
Just received my shipping notice from Sacred Bones for the orange/black vinyl this afternoon, and based on @Hatter313's description I am pretty effing stonked.