Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ghostfires
This would be a cool album for WW or OWS to release!
By dahousen
I'm seeing DW on the horizon... :D
By ghostfires
It would just be nice to see Carpenter love spread out some...let someone else have a go with his work!
By dahousen
Haha yeah man, you're right BUT I love the idea of having all Carpenter's on DW releases, Christine, In the Mouth of Madness, Big Trouble... would be awesome
By jgibbs4053
I think I remember reading in a different post that Spencer said he didn't know of this
By dumaisaudio
Well Mondo did release the original Halloween, so it hasn't been all Death Waltz. I can see this being a major Death Waltz Originals release.
By dahousen
I wouldn't affirm DW won't release Halloween in the future, no dialogs
By Hoodini
Bring it On ;)
By dahousen
Nice thats a serious label
By ghostfires
What a strange label to release a JC album. I've always enjoyed their album covers, and because of that I give each album (the samples at least) a listen...but cannot ever get into any of the music. Doesn't seem like a good fit at all, but oh well - as long as we get the music!
By Whip Wilson
I'd imagine releasing David Lynch's work went a long way in selling another musically talented director on their label. Also, it shows that they are probably passionate about that sort of thing even if it doesn't represent the core of their releases.
By Whip Wilson
[quote=38854]O sweet god almighty…..[/quote]
Seconded. Hard.
By antimax
Damn… gonna be cool…!
By maxvelvet
OMG!!! This track it's gorgeous!!!
By ironjaiden
Spoiler alert: The entire album is that good ;)
By dahousen
WTF!!!
Come on..... is it real¿?¿? I pissed my pants............
By deafmetal
*headbanging fist in the air*
By DISCOSUCKS...
@jaiden, you S.O.B. I didn't need to be any more excited about this. I'm now developing distinct tell-tale signs of "massive over excitement".
By hncreature
Good...they do vinyl
By philball1974
Amazing!

Does anyone in the UK distribute for sacred bones?