Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By hncreature
I ordered it from somewhere but just hoping it comes through...it will a great surprise when it shows up
By zuko
Awesome, will definitely be grabbing Scissorhands!
By blastman
I was going to email Disney/MyPlayDirect about my Tron Legacy order today, but lo and behold the confirmation email was in my inbox this morning. (Mild) Panic over.....
By layneharvey
@NMA - that breaks down to $50 per 2xLP set. sheezus christ.... that is a really cool release, but man, that is, as you said, wallet-crushing to the extreme.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Layne you Got a Message in the previous page
By layneharvey
@frizzle - i see it now. i'll contact soundstage one more time and see what's up. has anyone seen a release date for the DEATH PROOF reissue anywhere yet? i have a feeling soundstage will tell me they are waiting on more info on the date...
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Mine from Amazon looks shipped just For you to know
By layneharvey
thanks, @frizzle! i have contacted soundstage again. pending their response, i may be going elsewhere.
By Oiche
Anyone still in need of Tron Legacy its at www.popmarket.com (£17.99 for UK but shipping is a killer...) Must be better for US.

Also this...

26 bands do indi/ lo-fi/ folk etc etc versions of Bond theme tunes. Yes its digital and not on vinyl or cd (yet) but its 50p and with this many people involved, I think deserves support! Some odd and interesting versions in there ;) HERE
By layneharvey
@oiche - it is $25.99 with free shipping in the US. i might finally jump on this...
By Oiche
I have to say its really great in places Layne! Worth that price anyway :)
By layneharvey
@frizzle - i just got shipping notification from soundstage for DEATH PROOF. what a preorder that was! 8 months long!
By reddye6
@layneharvey - I'm guessing that you didn't pre-order the Montauk Chronicles OST LP. That's been a year and 7 months with no recent update as to its (if any) progress.
By layneharvey
@reddye6 - no, i did not. holy christ!
By Oiche
@reddye6 - I emailed him last month being a little unhappy about this and he did email back very apologetic stating that he would be getting this out soon. If he does, it will be a prize in my collection for the process of it! ;) He did sound genuine to be honest and went into detail with the issues involved, so we will see...
By reddye6
@Oiche - Thanks for the update! Someday, someday, the vinyl will arrive.
By reddye6
@Oiche - Thanks for the update! Someday, someday, the vinyl will arrive.
By Jimmy_Mike
Blue Velvet on Varese:

LINK
By chiefbrody
Couldn't see this posted - there appears to be another vinyl release of Robocop imminent...

Robocop

Classic cover, but not as special as the new artwork IMHO, but same tracklist for anyone who prefers it (or the price tag).
By Jimmy_Mike
@spun I think you mean the "not-merlot" variant