Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DISCOSUCKS...
Does anyone mind if I keep the mockery of this alive please??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-BOOGEY-MAN- ... 1214004869?

Haha.....o boy, never gets old for me personally. I'm half-tempted to contact seller and ask if I can have a $10 reduction on the price because the original listing made me soil myself laughing ;)
By milliondollars
[quote=23134]A sealed copy of The Beyond OST – Frizzi – Mondo EBAY £55 incl postage[/quote]

it's gone already...isn't this supposed to come out on Death Waltz this year??
By Oiche
Yes it will. But new mondo copies at £55 all-in wont hang around!
By Cloudships
for about a minute today there was a 300 2xLP signed by the composer, that sold for $16 shipped.
By Darren LD1984
Haha…..o boy, never gets old for me personally. I’m half-tempted to contact seller and ask if I can have a $10 reduction on the price because the original listing made me soil myself laughing ;)

hahaha 900 bills! sleeve grading: has wear.

man, the boogey man himself had better pressed that record for that price.
By DISCOSUCKS...
hahaha 900 bills! sleeve grading: has wear.

So does my underwear!! I demand compensation!! ;P
By oaxaca
A UK amazon seller by the name of John Huggy is selling Insidious 2 LP for £6.99 if anyone's interested... clicky
By Oiche
Thanks oaxaca, Will have a punt on that for the price! :)
By BasementHorror
I jumped on one of these, and thought someone here might like to as well...

Looks like Medical Records has some distro copies of Mangiati Vivi! up for sale on discogs...

I grabbed one yesterday, and it looks like there is at least one left.

For folks in the US, $35 isn't too bad (and while your at it, grab some Medical releases, too, cause they're pretty great.)

Mangiati Vivi!
By Whip Wilson
Thanks, BasmentHorror! Medical Records LLC has some great releases and some great distro titles. Cheers!
By Bub
Trunk Records Unreleased Dawn of the Dead. Second time it's been listed by this seller & you can make an offer.

Trunk Records Unreleased "Dawn of the Dead" Soundtrack LP RARE!
By Oiche
Great LP Bub! Tho he overpricing it a little. On discogs in 'as new' condition for £18 (£6.50 shipping to US)
By Bub
Even better Oiche!
By dahousen
Mine thanks! :D still a MINT one for 25€ from Finland
By The Cult Leader

Right now on discogs for 47€. Same seller I ordered mine from last week. I haven't received mine yet but I spoke with the seller via email and he said it has been shipped our and is on the way. I'm confident everything will go smooth. So definitely anybody that has been looking for this should jump on it. Because either he will sell out of however many he has or realize he can sell them for triple.

Here's the link to his store. If you want the discogs link just search the release.
record stores link
By Oiche
Nice heads up Cult Leader! Ordered. I have ordered this twice now from record shops in Oz & Poland, and got a refund both times as they were still 'awaiting stock' a month later. Hopefully third time lucky!
By philball1974
Ordered! £51 delivered to the uk!

We shall see!
By chuck
Fellas! Munsterama are legit. You can chill, they have a shop/label (60/70s garage psych reissues) here in Spain and Ive ordered from them before! no probs. I'm pretty sure it'll come through. Great find. I'm still waiting on Norman Recs to get mine in... Fingers crossed.
By Voodoo_Jim
The guys at Medical ship fast and are quick to respond to e-mails - I picked up Mangiati Vivi! from them, as well as the Electro Shock comps among other items. Always a smooth transaction.
By philball1974
Email received from Munster

Hola Phil
Thanks for the order, but we sold the last copy & don't have more, record is deleted.
By Oiche
Phil - got the same email after ordering on discogs :(
By The Cult Leader
I'm really sorry to hear that guys. I have confirmation of shipping but until its in my hands I cant be certain. This record has eluded me for quite some time. I'll keep an eye out for anymore.