Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deafmetal
Dollarhyde wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:42 pm Yokai trilogy original bgm LP on mandarakes site probably not for long

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/det ... 04&lang=en
That was an amazing price for a copy with an obi, dang. There is another one on YJA for 13,200 yen.

@texas - It's great, and considered one of the best in the series, especially if you are into creepy/weird/funky ghost music.
By Dollarhyde
@texas, exactly as deaf said. It's also a lot rarer than the others in the series, maybe as it is the last in the series. Cinema Kan have also a done a more complete cd set if I'm right.

This sale also suggests (see "bonus" in the description) that it included the B2 poster.
By inksb
This Friday Face Records NYC will have an OG with obi of Golden Dog. I can only imagine this will be astronomically priced but figured there may be some here willing to grab an OG copy.
By inksb
ScoJo wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:59 pm Funnily, his other bundle that includes Maniac amongst other, is sitting at $59 with no bids - possible because he has mispelled 'horror'? ;)
The other bundle sitting at 300 with Piranha seems like it's already over priced lol
By Bezulsqy
Shipping costs to EU are very low. I can’t imagine it will ship or sell to a seller in the EU even if they win the lot. Great selection of scores though!
Anyone here bidding?
By inksb
Bezulsqy wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:52 pm Shipping costs to EU are very low. I can’t imagine it will ship or sell to a seller in the EU even if they win the lot. Great selection of scores though!
Anyone here bidding?
US shipping is super low too. $9 is incorrect for that many records but maybe they know it will sell for a ton and just taking a wash on the price of shipping
By tim28212
I haven't seen this posted anywhere, Notefornote is having a half price sale on everything through June 6th. You can get the new Christopher Young score for $18 which includes shipping. The discount is taken at checkout, no code necessary.

NoteForNote
By deafmetal
tim28212 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:27 pm I haven't seen this posted anywhere, Notefornote is having a half price sale on everything through June 6th. You can get the new Christopher Young score for $18 which includes shipping. The discount is taken at checkout, no code necessary.

NoteForNote
Thanks, Tim, it also included an immediate full download of the album in .wav format as well which I'm currently listening to.
By inksb
Not sure if any one here is looking for Fabio Frizzi's Amore Libero score but I just saw Mike Wallace of Rendezvous selling his copy on Instagram. I assume this is going to be sold for quite a hefty sum as the prices on discogs are insane. His handle is @henrygoforth
By inksb
texasvinyl wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:21 pm Yeah he sold his viaggio pop set too, for 3000. Too much for me! Fortunately cinedelics reissue is nice :)
I assumed most of the stuff he's been selling has been heavy hitters. Crazy, I couldn't imagine spending 3k on a record but to each their own.
By texasvinyl
Well to be fair it was for two records,Vol 1 and Vol 2 on Ayna. Honestly $3000 for both in archive condition is a more than fair price, they sold fast! I don't have any Ayna records and see them almost never.