Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By havershaw
Light Comedy is really good too. Not a terrible price either. I’d recommend that for sure. I like Magic Garden a lot too.

Puzzle is cool but that price is bonkers.

Do I dare blind buy some of that De Wolfe??
By Hatter313
Haunted summer is so good. As I am won’t to say, Shame the movie is so damn hard to track down.
By ScoJo
Hatter313 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:03 am Haunted summer is so good. As I am won’t to say, Shame the movie is so damn hard to track down.
Happy to share, DM me :)

Film is really good - I was keen to see it back in the day, as it was directed by Ivan Passer who made ScoJo's all time fave movie Cutter's Way, a flick I was famously obsessed with for a long time. Haunted Summer is also peak Alice Krige ;-)
By Hatter313
ScoJo wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:21 am
Hatter313 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:03 am Haunted summer is so good. As I am won’t to say, Shame the movie is so damn hard to track down.
Happy to share, DM me :)

Film is really good - I was keen to see it back in the day, as it was directed by Ivan Passer who made ScoJo's all time fave movie Cutter's Way, a flick I was famously obsessed with for a long time. Haunted Summer is also peak Alice Krige ;-)
Just shot you an email, thanks man!
By ChrisMcQueen007
inksb wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:04 pm Just wanted to share these absurd prices I cam across today :)

Screenshot 2021-03-19 110349.jpg

Yeah, that guy clutters my daily "We found XY new item from your wantlist" message from discogs with his absurd prices.

I wonder if he actually sells anything.
By Mateo Sanboval
ChrisMcQueen007 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:36 pm
inksb wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:04 pm Just wanted to share these absurd prices I cam across today :)

Screenshot 2021-03-19 110349.jpg

Yeah, that guy clutters my daily "We found XY new item from your wantlist" message from discogs with his absurd prices.

I wonder if he actually sells anything.
Ditto on both fronts.
By Hatter313
Someone on eBay has a LOT of tangerine dream up for truly excellent prices (I won’t tell you what I just snagged near dark for)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tangerine-Drea ... 890.l49292

I filled in some non soundtrack gaps I had from the early days and there’s two or three that are already being bid on so I’m watching them, but there’s a ton of choice TD on here especially if you’ve got some soundtrack holes to fill. Although his BIN of legend seems to be the odd man out haha
By tim28212
Hatter313 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:54 am Someone on eBay has a LOT of tangerine dream up for truly excellent prices (I won’t tell you what I just snagged near dark for)
@hatter, excellent snag! At that price I may have double dipped on that one if I had seen it. :)
By inksb
He also has some really bad prices on certain albums. Like why is Firestarter $20? That can be had for $5-$10 almost any shop. Same with Sorcerer. But yeah I'm bidding on on Legend for now since that's a good price.
By tim28212
inksb wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:47 pm He also has some really bad prices on certain albums. Like why is Firestarter $20? That can be had for $5-$10 almost any shop. Same with Sorcerer. But yeah I'm bidding on on Legend for now since that's a good price.
I don't know, I think $20 for Firestarter is fair. Looking online that TD title is going up pretty quickly. Plus, shipping is included in the price so one could really look at it as $15 or $16. I watching two that I don't currently have in my collection.
By inksb
tim28212 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:59 pm
inksb wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:47 pm He also has some really bad prices on certain albums. Like why is Firestarter $20? That can be had for $5-$10 almost any shop. Same with Sorcerer. But yeah I'm bidding on on Legend for now since that's a good price.
I don't know, I think $20 for Firestarter is fair. Looking online that TD title is going up pretty quickly. Plus, shipping is included in the price so one could really look at it as $15 or $16. I watching two that I don't currently have in my collection.
that's so odd, usually you can find Firestarter and Sorcerer for under $10 at literally any record store, hell even my local antique shop has TD records almost every time I go in there. But as with everything over the last year, prices are just going up because
By Bezulsqy
chiefbrody wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:53 am Arrow is having another sale for Easter.

I only have Death Walks on High Heels, so thinking of picking up at least a couple of others (recommendations welcome).

Hopefully you'd link works:

https://arrowfilms.com/shop/?pi=1&b=arrow%20records
I have Death Walks on High Heels and Death Smiles on a Murderer. Also Pensione Paura and The Zero Boys. I like all of them.

I am going to get Autopsy, Whirlpool and The Iguana now. I am curious to see how this post Brexit will add up with customs...
By inksb
That's funny, I had 4 of these in my cart yesterday and talked myself out of making the purchase. I think I will end up grabbing Iguana and Whirlpool though.