Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By chuck
I didn't know where to start this new thread, so I started a new one. If you see any auctions or sales happening that Could be of interest to users of this board, you can post them here. Ok I'll go...

I saw this promo/demo 7" of Captain Zorro - Phantasm/Sure Can Boogie on eBay starting bid £3.99. Original sleeve looks shagged but vinyl looks great. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DEMO-CAPTAIN- ... 4d18d50064

Anyone know anything about it? Is it a different edit/mix from the 12"?
By Bub
Black Devil Doll From Hell 7" black vinyl only $11.98 on Discogs. Pretty good price considering it's completely sold out. It was $10.99 originally.

Buy it here
By deathwaltz
That's a lot of cash ..
A reissue would be way cheaper
By hncreature
@Dagar - I'm sure you saw that Easy Tempo did a reissue of Angeli Bianchi....Angeli Neri...and available...at least less than $1,376.81
By ghostfires
Experimedia.net is running a 20% off sale right now, over a thousand items on sale, and I've been going through them tonight. I've seen Death Waltz, Mondo, and Finders Keepers in there...just I thought you guys might be interested.
By soundtracks of fear
@hncreature yes I did, but thanks! it's on the never-ending to get list. Just hoping that I find this copy in a car boot sale hidden away! :)
By tim28212
in case anyone is interested...

Deadly Friend
By kumachan
Private Records have just sent out an email for Fabio Frizzi - "Paura Nella Città Dei Morti Viventi" limited edition...
By tim28212
Phantasm
By RougeGorge
Thank you verry much, looking for it for a while. Good price with the shipping to France.
By tim28212
did you get Phantasm rouge. The condition sounded a bit iffy so I wasn't sure the price would be reasonable, a good place filler at least till a better can be purchased or someone re-issues it.
By RougeGorge
Yes I do, Im taking the risk, the only one I can found in France is 150$ so if it is in a really bad condition i will sale it as the price I bought it.
By tim28212
fingers crossed for you. vinyl conditions can be tricky but I have been very pleasantly surprised sometimes
By RougeGorge
Thank you Tim I shall keep you informed ;)
By jgibbs4053
Just saw a black version of Mondo's The Beyond on eBay. It's at 30 USD right now
By tim28212
The original still sealed

Creepshow
By static14
Tim did April Fool's Day show up yet?
By tim28212
Not yet, i got an email on the 20th saying it was shipped but it has not shown up yet. The email says it will arrive between march 25 and April 9th so I guess I will be patient but that is getting difficult. I look for it every day I get home and nothing! I also grabbed Deadly Friend.
By tim28212
sealed!

Phantasm