Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By philball1974
You probably took the last copy!....... Enjoy!
By BasementHorror
It would appear that the always awesome Dusty Groove is selling some (unearthed? reissued?) soundtracks and compilations from Easy Tempo and Plastic. Now, I had assumed these were long gone, as they tend to fetch decent prices on discogs and ebay, but DG is selling them new, and absurdly cheap.

I picked these up from them a few weeks ago, and they are now back in stock:

Gianni Ferrio -Una Farfalla Con Le Ali Insaguinate - $14.99

Piero Umiliani - Questo Sporco Mondo Meravilioso - $12.99

Easy Tempo Volume 10 - End Titles - $14.99
By ghostfires
@basementhorror - thank you for that heads up! I was able to grab a copy of the Gianni Ferrio...had been wanting that one for a while.
By oaxaca
If you're in the UK and want the 3 new Dagored / Morricone LPs now (they've been delayed on UK sites) then head on over to amazon.it ... Great prices too! Thanks to maxvelvet for this one :)
By BasementHorror
Once again, Medical is coming through with the Priv4te/Stella releases in the US. I picked up both City of the Living Dead (blue) and The Great Alligator (transparent) from them on discogs. $38 each.

Medical Records LLC

Plus they have a few early Medical Records releases for $10!

You've been warned.
By Se.Vero
just a heads-up: most of the (supposed-to-be-long-sold-out) EASY TEMPO re-issues from 1998-2000 are now back in stock from amazon's 3rd party seller RAREWAVES @
amazon.co.uk.

some priced 14GBP, most around 20-21GBP

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aag/main?ie= ... XI38RAB5GB

i just ordered

UMILIANI:
the man and the city
la ragazza fuori strada
angeli bianchi...
la legge dei gangsters
la ragazza dalle pelle...
questo sporco mondo...
musicaelettronica

FERRIO:
tony arzenta
la morte accarezza a mezzanotte

PICCIONI:
la decima vittima
camille 2000
colpo rovente
il dio sotto la pelle

NICOLAI:
femmine insazabili

NOT IN STOCK (YET):
to-day's sound
il corpo
svezia, inferno e paradiso (all umiliani)...

(now i'm broke anyways...)
By Oiche
@Se.Vero - You had to show me this when I am just about to book my holiday!! I may have spent a little money.... :P
By Se.Vero
i'm very sorry. :)

i was searching for these for a few weeks now. i just ordered the "umiliani - lost & found" vol. 3 + 4 and some other records from soundohm last week for 400€. and now this... i will have to eat potatoes and rice for the next two months.
By Pitch
Picked up Feelings by Torossi Stefano too....
By Se.Vero
[quote=27021]Picked up Feelings by Torossi Stefano too….[/quote]

i ordered that one last night from amazon.de. will be shipped in 1-2 months, saves me some money now. ;)
By Pitch
Golden Pavilion or Easy Tempo?
By Pitch
Nice - looking forward to that one, as I didn't pick up a copy of the latest reissue, and this is somewhat cheaper!
By Pitch
They also have Lemon Jelly's first album on vinyl, as well as 28 Days Later, and Les Revenants too...
By Se.Vero
i also ordered:

Barigozzi Group - Optical Sound

Thievery Corporation - Mirror Conspiracy

Dangerdoom (Dangermouse + MF Doom) - Mouse And The Mask

28 Days Later Soundtrack

on the fence about:

Autechre - Tri Repetae
Motorpsycho - Black Hole/Blank Canvas
By skate
They make no mention of the condition of the items they're selling. I've not ordered from Rarewaves before, but I assume given the ageing release date of many of their items, that much of them are pre-owned/'used' and the condition could range considerably?
By Se.Vero
[quote=27037]They make no mention of the condition of the items they’re selling. I’ve not ordered from Rarewaves before, but I assume given the ageing release date of many of their items, that much of them are pre-owned/’used’ and the condition could range considerably?[/quote]

no, if they were used, they would be described as such, including a condition grading.
like here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000 ... UTF8&psc=1

my guessing is that these are warehouse finds.
By skate
Yes, I took a look at the listings of the same items on US and European sites and they were indeed listed as new. So I went ahead and ordered both 28 days Later & Lemonjelly.ky - the latter goes for £60+ NM, so if it arrives in decent 'as new' condition it'd be a steal.

I'm not convinced my order for 28 Days later will be fulfilled though - only one copy was showing as being in stock (still is) and if you've ordered it ahead of me I imagine they'll honour your earlier order & cancel mine.
By tim28212
ordered 28 Days Later. Went through Amazon.com and saved some $$, $30.26 delived.
By Oiche
Luckily I bought the Umiliani L&F box last month, otherwise I'd be selling my other kidney.